Why should we respect Islam?

Neil Osman

Apr 18, 2002, 8:51:53 AM4/18/02
Why should we respect Islam?

The answer is very straightforward: No reason at all.

http://www.hinduunity.org/saffrontigers/islamq1.html

There is no decency or decorum in Islam. As an entity, Islam is an ideology,
not a religion; it is an evil and a curse. The source of Islam is Koran,
which is the Gospel Of Hate and the product of the evil ding-bat mind of
Hazrat Mohammad. Islam has brought colossal amount of evil and barbarianism
into the world and has irreversibly transformed ordinary average human
beings into predatory animals and rabid butchers of Islam. Rape, pillage,
loot, arson, and murder are the basic stuff of Islam and its reward for
belonging to Islam. The Moslem world revolves around one area, sex. They are
the followers of the child-molester, Hazrat Mohammad. Even their heaven is a
whore house. Moslems only destroy societies until everyone becomes like them
and then they destroy themselves. Internal tyranny and external adventurism
and imperialism are the consequences of Islam, Islam that is always on the
prowl. The shameful record of Islam, spanning across fourteen centuries
speaks for its epidemic of barbarianism. Humanity in general, and Hindus in
particular, have not awakened to this reality, the stark reality that Islam
is bad to the bone.

The barbaric butchers of Islam have murdered hundreds of millions of our
Hindus over the centuries, and are on their barbaric prowl at this time, so
we shall just have to murder an equal number of Moslems...I can expect some
Moslem to lecture me on how honorable and civil Moslems really are. Don't
give me that lecture of nonsensical gibberish on morality or humanity. It
does not become very convincing, coming out of the mouth of Islamic
butchers, whose record is engraved on the pages of history for all time. The
barbarian butchers and degraded terrorists don't deserve a fair trial. They
need to be shot, shot on sight.
Our Shastras teach us that Paap Karna Paap Hai, Par Paap Sehna Bhi Paap Hai.
In our ill-considered and ill-advised approach, we Hindus have forgotten
that one who is passive and inactive in the face of Adharma is just as
guilty as the individual who commits Adharma. As an example of this, every
time we Hindus turn the page and forget the brutal massacre of Kashmiri
Hindus by the butchers of Islam, we forget our Dharma and our Shastras and
we commit Adharma. Simply put, our own Hindu hands are stained with the
innocent blood of the Kashmiri Hindus who were slaughtered by the butchers
of Islam because we Hindus allowed this to happen. It is our bounden Dharmic
duty to hit the evil at the source and resolutely strike it down. It does
not benefit us Hindus one bit or behove our Hindu dignity to sit with
bangles on our wrists and allow the barbaric butchers of Islam to bleed
Hindus to death. So what are we Hindus to do?

Inside the inner recesses of his mind, every Hindu needs to have a
watch-word: Whosoever wants to destroy Hinduism, must be completely
eradicated from the face of this earth. We Hindus must take the war to the
enemy, right inside his inner camp. It should be absolutely clear to every
Hindu that Moslems have crossed the limit of Hindu tolerance. Hindus have
patiently, but pointlessly, tolerated the riff-raff of Islamic barbaric
nonsense and brutality for too long. It is time for Hindus to hit back and
decimate the barbaric butchers of Islam. The recent stark massacre of Hindus
in Udhampur, Kashmir, at the hands of Islamic butchers, is a dirct slap in
the face of Hindus around the world. Make no mistake about it. There is no
way to sanitize it!

Lord Ram was asked by Sita ji about his reasons for carrying weapons in the
forest to fight Rakshasas. Lord Ram replied: "The Kshatriya carries his bow
and arrows so that there may be no cry of distress."
How many cries of distress will it take for Hindus to wake up, take up their
bows and arrows, and act decisively and resolutely?

Hindus of the world: Wake up. Hindus of the world: Arise and awake. Throw
the barbaric butchers of Islam out of India.
Unite so we can usher in a Hindu Rashtra. Hindu Rashtra is the right of
every Hindu and is absolutely vital for the survival of Hinduism. A religion
that cannot defend itself does not deserve to survive.

Reproduced with the kind permission of "Hindu Rakshak".

Shreedharen

Apr 28, 2002, 12:11:49 AM4/28/02
i think we should respect all religions since most of them are good.

Steven Hunter

May 1, 2002, 12:30:52 PM5/1/02
I agree entirely with you. If we wish to be respected, then we must show
respect. I do not want to be judged by the actions of all Hindus, and
therefore refuse to judge all Muslims by the actions of a few. We must show
compassion to all living beings... and that DOES include Muslims.
"Shreedharen" <gr...@tm.net.my> wrote in message