Looking for Sanskrit Sloka

messenger777

Jun 29, 2002, 2:43:23 PM6/29/02
I am looking for a Sanskrit sloka which starts like
'Chakrabat paribartante sukhani cha dukhani cha...'
the message of this sloka is that happiness and sadness in
life rotates around like a wheel, wise men are those who
retain equananimity in happeness and sadness alike.

Does anyone know the entire sloka?

Thanks.

pund kamath

Jun 30, 2002, 10:50:36 AM6/30/02
messenger777 <messen...@messenger.org> wrote in message news:<3D1DFFC9...@messenger.org>...
Why not ask 'We know it all- Residence In posters" of this NG. You
know who they are? They have a computer next to them even when they go
to bed!