How to corner pesudo-seculars.

Neil Ozman

Jun 11, 2002, 6:00:38 AM6/11/02
How to corner pesudo-seculars.

Muslas have an excellent PR campaign managed by
professionals to negate the wrong doings of other
muslas and are funded by Saudis to present the good
face of Islam. By negating and saying "Islam does not
permit this or these people are not true Muslims"
these muslas always stay at an advantage situation
whether lose or win the argument. They invite
Khristas and gullible Hindus to their home, treat them
with good expensive food and make the right noises
which the gullible like to hear. We have to learn
these same tactics from the Muslas if we want to shift
opinions in our favor.

Show these pseudo-seculars photos of the atrocities
committed against our community by the Muslas over a
period of 1400 years - 63 thousand worship places
desecrated, 90 million Hindus enslaved and sold as
concubine -rakhats, killed or raped.

Pseudo-secularists are Cafeteria Progressive
pretending Muslas in Hindu garb to fool the gullible
Hindus.

Ask these pseudo-seculars: Would any of them happily
like to give away their sister or daughter to a Katwa?

Do not lose hope, keep participating at this forum to
keep yourself well informed. Muslas have an excellent
PR campaign managed by professionals to negate the
wrong doings of other muslas and are funded by Saudis
to present the good if any face of Islam. They invite
Khristas and gullible Hindus to their home, treat them
with good expensive food and make the right noises
which the gullible like to hear. We have to learn
these same tactics from the Muslas if we want to shift
opinions in our favor.

Phrase your questions in such a way and order, that
they get answered the way you intend (in a definite
affirmative/yes or negative/no). Show these
pseudo-seculars photos of the atrocities committed
against our community by the Muslas over a period of
1400 years.

Through questioning these pseudo-seculars, you can
successfully bring out a change of attitude.

Awaken these Cafeteria Progressive pretending gullible
pseudo-secularist Hindus.

Bring out a successful change of attitude through
questioning these pseudo-seculars,

Ask these pseudo-seculars: Would any of them happily
like to give away their sister or daughter to a Katwa
and see her being used as a breeding factory for
Pakis, Arabs and Islam or being used as a sexual toy
to raise funds for Islamic Jihad or suicide bombers.
Are these pseudo-seculars prepared to change their
name and religion and become a Musla?

Have these pseudo-seculars ever read the Bhagwad
Geetaa and what do these pseudo-seculars think of the
Bhagwad Geetaa and Bhagwan Shree Krishna?

Have these pseudo-seculars ever read the Qu'ran and
what do these pseudo-seculars think of the SaudiPaki
Wahabis who want to control and convert everyone to
Islam by force without remorse to killing innocent
people like their ArabProphet prescribed? What do
these pseudo-secularists think of Prophet Hazrat
Muhamad and his bloodthirstyness?

Do these pseudo-seculars ever see the news to know
what Muhamadanism and Muhamadanists are up-to? Do
pseudo-secularists really know or remember at all what
Wahabi-Islam is about?

Why do these pseudo-seculars hate their own motherland
India and Hindus so much?

Do any of these pseudo-seculars know the real History
of India?

Are these pseudo-seculars prepared to change their
name and religion and become a Musla?

What do these pseudo-seculars think of Pakistan and
Pervert Musharaf who created the Taliban?
Do these pseudo-seculars remember Afghanistan? Do
these pseudo-seculars ever remember what Taliban did
to the Afghan people and particularly their womenfolk?

Do these pseudo-seculars want India to win the
upcoming war against terrorism or Pakistan to win the
war, so everyone can become converted at gunpoint to
Islam, worship 5 times a day, so the musla man can
marry 4 women - a breeding factory for Islam and put
their womenfolk in a black head to toe tent?

Do any of these pseudo-seculars remember 9/11, the USS
Cole, the embassy bombings in Dar-Es-Salaam -Tanzania
and Nairobi-Kenya, Al-Khobar - Saudi Arabia Military
Residential Towers Bombing? Bombings in Bombay,
killings of Hindu Pandits in Kashmir, rapings of Hindu
women in Kashmir, etc

Did any of these pseudo-seculars ever lose a very
close relative or a friend, killed by a musla in
Kashmir or other part of India or any other part of
the world?

What are these pseudo-seculars going to do to keep
others informed about dangers posed by fanatical
Islamists all over the world?

Would these pseudo-seculars send their kids to mosque
madrassahs to become fanatical terrorists and master
the murder manual Al-Qu'ran instead of proper schools
to learn science and become breadwinners and model
citizens ?

Ask these pseudo-seculars if they are in fact cowards
willing to tolerate injustice against Hindus at any
cost.

What do these pseudo-seculars think of using Hindu Tax
payer Ruppees for subsidizing the Hajj Visits (a type
of reverse Jizzyah on Hindus) for the Muslas? Should
Hindus receive any subsidies to go on pilgrimmages and
which ones would these pseudo-seculars recommend?

Do these pseudo-seculars remember at all? Please
awaken these pretenderHindus wanting to shield Katwas
out of sheer ignorance.

Air India Flight 182 downed on June 23, 1985 over the
Atlantic Ocean by muslims pretending to be Sikh
separatists.

PanAm Flight 103 exploded by Libyan Muslim Extremists
on December 21, 1988 over Lockerbie, Scotland .

TWA flight 800 downed over Long Island on July 17,
1996 (it is unlikely that muslas did not have their
dirty hands in this disaster).

Thousands of innocent Hindus and Sikhs killed in
Punjab by mustas Islamists pretending to be Khalistani
Sikhs.

Thousands of innocent Hindu and Sikh Kashmiris killed
by Paki-Islamist Thug infiltrators in Indian Kashmir.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

M. Ranjit Mathews

Jun 11, 2002, 12:10:18 PM6/11/02
"Neil Ozman" <neil...@yahoo.com> wrote ...
> How to corner pesudo-seculars.

Questions:
1) How many pseudosecularists of the ilk you describe live in (or used
to live in) predominantly Muslim neighborhoods? If they used to live
in a predominantly Muslim area but no longer do, why did they leave
the area.

2) What proportion of Hindus who live in predominantly Muslim areas
are pseudosecularists of the ilk you describe?

3) How many secular Muslims protested the threat to secularism and
agitated calling for prosecution of the perpetrators when minority
Hindus were driven out of their homes in Muslim areas of Hyderabad and
their homes occupied by Muslims.

With reference to (3), I was, in conversation with a Suriyani (who
looked curiously like a Muslim - the right kind of beard and all
that), where I was deploring the predilection for cleansing of Muslims
in certain schools of opinion, in preference to other solutions to
certain problems. "Cleansing of Muslims is good and necessary; since
there is no way to coexist with them, the choices are to cleanse or be
cleansed, he said emphatically". "Where did you grow up?", I asked in
wonderment, since this was the first time I had encountered a Suriyani
with this opinion. "Hyderabad", he said.

Neil Ozman

Jun 12, 2002, 6:36:27 AM6/12/02
The pseudosecularists are those people who have closed their eyes to the
truth and have encouraged the Muslim terrorist mentality in India. These
people do not have to live in the ares where Muslims live, they are the
one's who like to kep away from them and yet tell the rest of the country to
embrase these terrorists.

M. Ranjit Mathews <ranjit_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

M. Ranjit Mathews

Jun 12, 2002, 11:29:10 AM6/12/02
"Neil Ozman" <neil...@yahoo.com> wrote ...
> The pseudosecularists are those people who have closed their eyes to the
> truth and have encouraged the Muslim terrorist mentality in India.

... which in turn encourages your mentality. How do you like the
thought that you are a creation (at least in part) of
pseudosecularists, that you can't control your thought processes, that
you might be an automaton can only react to stimuli provided by them?

> These people do not have to live in the ares where Muslims live, they are the

> one's who like to keep away from them and

How curious! How do they feel safe in their Hindu neighborhoods
surrounded by people, many of whom might be terrifying Hindus? One
would think that if they truly believe that their worldview is
accurate, they would want to live in Muslim neighborhoods where they
can reap the benefits of the interreligious harmony characteristic of
such neighborhoods, and carry out their pagan religious processions
free from stoning by terrifying Hindus and so forth. On the other
hand, if they don't truly believe it, why do they say that they
believe it?

> yet tell the rest of the country to embrace these terrorists.

That presumes that all Muslims are terrorists; surely don't expect
everyone to believe that 100% of any large group are terrorists! If
psecularists want to encourage the country to embrace those Muslims
who are terrorists of some sort, the most effective way for them to do
so would be for them to move into the neighborhoods that your family
and other terrorized Hindus have vacated so as to enhance their
opportunity to embrace terrorists, thus setting the lead for other
people to follow.

> M. Ranjit Mathews <ranjit_...@yahoo.com> wrote ...

> > "Neil Ozman" <neil...@yahoo.com> wrote ...
> > > How to corner pesudo-seculars.
> >
> > Questions:
> > 1) How many pseudosecularists of the ilk you describe live in (or used
> > to live in) predominantly Muslim neighborhoods? If they used to live
> > in a predominantly Muslim area but no longer do, why did they leave
> > the area.
> >
> > 2) What proportion of Hindus who live in predominantly Muslim areas
> > are pseudosecularists of the ilk you describe?
> >
> > 3) How many secular Muslims protested the threat to secularism and
> > agitated calling for prosecution of the perpetrators when minority
> > Hindus were driven out of their homes in Muslim areas of Hyderabad and
> > their homes occupied by Muslims.
> >

> > With reference to (2), I was, in conversation with a Suriyani (who

Neil Ozman

Jun 13, 2002, 7:56:39 AM6/13/02
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! We have history we can look at to learn lessons and not
just Indian history. We do not want to be conquered like the native people
of America etc... where the Christian brotherhood came along and is now
ruling the Americas! No thanks !!!!

I can say you are a product of your training and encouragement from the
churches..... etc... by carrying on silly arguments in the face of facts you
are not facing up to the truth nor are you helping Hindus.