Prophet Mohammed in the Hindu scriptures! (FAKE)

Neil Ozman

Feb 26, 2002, 2:56:32 AM2/26/02
False Prophecies

This section deals with FALSE prophecies! The following prophecies have been
checked and double checked using authentic sources. They have been totally
fabricated! They are 100% FAKE! First the FAKE prophecy is shown, then it is
followed by the REAL one!

http://www.hope.at/prophecies

Prophet Mohammed in the Hindu scriptures! (FAKE)

The translation of Verses 5-27 (Sanskrit text of the Puranas, Prati Sarg
Parv III: 3, 3) is presented below from the work of Dr. Vidyarthi.

"A malechha (belonging to a foreign country and speaking foreign language)
spiritual teacher will appear with his companions. His name will be Mahamad.
Raja (Bhoj) after giving this Mahadev Arab (of angelic disposition) a bath
in the 'Panchgavya' and the Ganges water, (i.e. purging him of all sins)
offered him the presents of his sincere devotion and showing him all
reverence said, 'I make obeisance to thee.' 'O Ye! the pride of mankind, the
dweller in Arabia, Ye have collected a great force to kill the Devil and you
yourself have been protected from the malechha opponents (idol worshipers,
pagans).' 'O Ye! the image of the Most Pious God the biggest Lord, I am a
slave to thee, take me as one lying on thy feet.'
"The Malechhas have spoiled the well-known land of the Arabs. Arya Dharma is
not to be found in that country. Before also there appeared a misguided
fiend whom I had killed [note: e.g., Abraha Al-Ashram, the Abyssinian
viceroy of Yemen, who attacked Mecca]; he has now again appeared being sent
by a powerful enemy. To show these enemies the right path and to give them
guidance the well-known Mahamad (Mohammad), who has been given by me the
epithet of Brahma is busy in bringing the Pishachas to the right path. O
Raja! You need not go to the land of the foolish Pishachas, you will be
purified through my kindness even where you are. At night, he of the angelic
disposition, the shrewd man, in the guise of a Pishacha said to Raja Bhoj,
"O Raja! Your Arya Dharma has been made to prevail over all religions, but
according to the commandments of 'Ashwar Parmatma (God, Supreme Spirit), I
shall enforce the strong creed of the meat-eaters. My follower will be a man
circumcised, without a tail (on his head), keeping beard, creating a
revolution, announcing call for prayer and will be eating all lawful things.
He will eat all sorts of animals except swine. They will not seek
purification from the holy shrubs, but will be purified through warfare.
Because of their fighting the irreligious nations, they will be known as
Musalmans (Muslims). I shall be the originator of this religion of the
meat-eating nation."

The REAL translation about 'Prophet' Mohammed in Hindu scriptures!

"Shri Suta Gosvami said: In the dynasty of king Shalivahana, there were ten
kings who went to the heavenly planets after ruling for over 500 years. Then
gradually the morality declined on the earth. At that time Bhojaraja was the
tenth of the kings on the earth. When he saw that the moral law of conduct
was declining he went to conquer all the directions of his country with
ten-thousand soldiers commanded by Kalidasa. He crossed the river Sindhu
and conquered over the gandharas, mlecchas, shakas, kasmiris, naravas and
sathas. He punished them and collected a large ammount of wealth. Then the
king went along with Mahamada (Mohammad), the preceptor of mleccha-dharma
(unclean religion ie. Islam), and his followers to the great god, Lord
Shiva, situated in the desert. He bathed Lord Shiva with Ganges water and
worshipped him in his mind with pancagavya (milk, ghee, yoghurt, cow dung,
and cow urine) and sandalwood paste, etc. After he offered some prayers and
pleased him.

Suta Goswami said: After hearing the king's prayers, Lord Shiva said: O king
Bhojaraja, you should go to the place called Mahakakshvara, that land is
called Vahika and now is being contaminated by the mlecchas. In that
terrible country there no longer exists dharma. There was a mystic demon
named Tripura, whom I have already burnt to ashes, he has come again by the
order of Bali. He has no origin but he achieved a benediction from me. His
name is Mahaoda and his deeds are like that of a ghost. Therefore, O king,
you should not go to this land of the evil ghost. By my mercy your
intelligence will be purified. Hearing this the king came back to his
country and Mahamada came with them to the bank of the river Sindhu. He was
expert in expanding illusion, so he said to the king very pleasingly: O
great king, your god has become my servant. Just see, as he eats my
remnants, so I will show you. The king became surprised when he saw this
just before them. Then in anger Kalidasa rebuked Mahamada, "O rascal, you
have created an illusion to bewilder the king, I will kill you, you are the
lowest..."

[...]

That city is known as their site of pilgrimage, a place which was Madina or
free from intoxication. Having a form of a ghost (Bhuta), the expert
illusionist Mahamada appeared at night in front of king Bhojaraja and said:
O king, your religion is of course known as the best religion among all.
Still I am going to establish a terrible and demoniac religion by the order
of the Lord. The symptoms of my followers will be that they first of all
will cut their genitals, have no shikha, but having beard, be wicked, make
noise loudly and eat everything. They should eat animals without performing
any rituals. This is my opinion. They will perform purificatory act with the
musala or a pestle as you purify your things with kusha. Therefore, they
will be known as musalman, the corrupters of religion. Thus the demoniac
religion will be founded by me. After having heard all this the king came
back to his palace and that ghost went back to his place.

The intelligent king, Bhojaraj established the language of Sanskrit in three
varnas - the brahmanas, kshatriyas and vaisyas - and for the shudras he
established prakrita-bhasha, the ordinary language spoken by common men.
After ruling his kingdom for 50 years, he went to the heavenly planet. The
moral laws established by him were honored even by the demigods. The
arya-varta (Punjab), the pious land is situated between Vindhyacala and
Himacala or the mountains known as Vindhya and Himalaya. The Aryans reside
there, but varna-sankaras reside on the lower part of Vindhya. The musalman
people were kept on the other side of the river Sindhu.

On the island of Barbara, Tusha and many others also the followers of
Isamsiha were also situated as they were managed by a king or demigods."

The Puranas are very old Hindu scriptures, they were written thousands of
years ago, way before the birth of Islam or Christianity. From looking at
the REAL translation of this Prophecy in the Bhavisya Purana (Future Events)
it can be clearly seen that the world is actually WARNED about the danger of
Islam! It is clearly saying that Islam is EVIL! By the way, the Sanskrit
word 'mleccha' literally means UNCLEAN, IMPURE, DIRTY, FILTHY, etc. It has
NEVER meant 'a person of a foreign country' this is a complete lie!

Prophet Mohammed in Zoroastrian scriptures! (FAKE)

"When the Persians will do such deeds, a man from among the Arabs will be
born whose followers shall overthrow and dissolve the kingdom and religion
of the Persians.
And the arrogant people (Persians) will be subjugated.
Instead of the temple of fire and the house of idols they will see the House
of Abraham without any idols as their Qibla.

"And they (Muslims) will be a mercy to the worlds.
And they will capture the places of temples of fire, Madain (Ctesiphon),
nearby lands, Tus and Balkh, and other eminent and sacred places (of
Zoroastrians).
And their leader (Prophet Muhammad) will be an eloquent man whose words and
message will be clear and far-reaching."

This so-called prophecy above is a complete fake, there was NO such prophecy
ever made. The Zoroastrian community have no records of this so-called
prophecy. The scriptures of the Zoroastrians are called the Avesta, they
contain NO good references about Mohammed. However the following WARNING
about the evil of Islam was found.

Prophecy WARNING of evil Islam! And coming of a Saviour!

"When a thousand two hundred and some years have passed from the inception
of the false and evil religion of the Arabian (Muhammad) and the overthrow
of the kingdom of Iran and the degradation of the followers of My religion,
a descendant of the Iranian kings will be raised up as a Prophet."

"He (the saviour of Iran) shall be the victorious Benefactor (Saoshyant) by
name and World-renovator [Astavat-ereta] by name. He is Benefactor because
he will benefit the entire physical world; he is World- renovator because he
will establish the physical living existence indestructible. He will oppose
the evil of the progeny of the biped and withstand the enmity produced by
the faithful."

The Holy Avesta

This Website is constantly updated, if you have any prophecies, please
e-mail them to prophe...@hotmail.com

Satya

Feb 26, 2002, 8:31:55 AM2/26/02
"Neil Ozman" <neil...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:<a5ff9u$3tu$1...@merki.connect.com.au>...

> False Prophecies
>
> This section deals with FALSE prophecies! The following prophecies have been
> checked and double checked using authentic sources. They have been totally
> fabricated! They are 100% FAKE! First the FAKE prophecy is shown, then it is
> followed by the REAL one!

I am glad you are pointing out this. There is so much disinfo
nowadays it is so dangerous. People put out all sorts of lies on the
web such as Prophet MOhammad foretold in Hindu scriptures, Jesus was
foretold etc. Nowadays this is a big business regarding how to tell
lies and win converts even in war! Disinfo is a big problem Crooks say
Ramayana says this that etc. Crooks also say Krishna says this and
that all lies. Innocent people believe all this in the form of
internet and crooks even write books! There are examples such as Deepa
Naidu or some body etc etc. Goodness gracious what will crooks not do?
Hindus esp have to watch all this very carefully. We can also say
Jesus said this and Mohammad said this before he died that Narayana
was the only god etc. I am sure Hindus wont get into that level