Happy Birthday

Thad Askew

Oct 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/5/99
saturday oct 2 was charlie brown and the gangs 50 th birthday,today oct 5 is
scooby doos 30 th birthday.they all look so young.
"To love is one thing, to be loved is another, but to be loved by the one you
love is everything""Cam 99"

SoHoSu

Oct 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/5/99
>oct 5 is
>scooby doos 30 th birthday

oh god. This is really frightening.

~~ Hope ~~
Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance
like nobody's looking.

Dazed and confused

Oct 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/6/99
>From: soh...@aol.compatible (SoHoSu)
>Date: Tue, 05 October 1999 12:28 PM EDT

>>oct 5 is
>>scooby doos 30 th birthday
>
>oh god. This is really frightening.

Yeah, that's 210 in dogs' years

Ron
When ancient man beat on the ground with clubs and screamed
They called it witchcraft.
When modern man does the same thing
They call it golf

Brantovich

Oct 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/6/99
As long as they're all still older than me...

LB-breathing a sigh of relief...PHEW!

SoHoSu

Oct 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/6/99
Darlin LB---->>As long as they're all still older than me...

>LB-breathing a sigh of relief...PHEW!

Can't s*oo*mebody do something about this babygirl?

Thad Askew

Oct 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/6/99
>From: sohosu@

>Darlin LB---->>As long as they're all still older than me...
>>
>>LB-breathing a sigh of relief...PHEW!
>
>Can't s*oo*mebody do something about this babygirl?

why hope,your not getting older your getting better.

SassyChassis

Oct 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/6/99
>From: sohosu

>Can't s*oo*mebody do something about this babygirl?

Sorry Hope, she's always been unruly. And the worst part is that she is tall,
leggy, beautiful, and funny! :::sigh::
Sue - "I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me."

Dazed and confused

Oct 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/7/99
>From: soo...@aol.commoncents (SassyChassis)
>Date: Wed, 06 October 1999 02:40 PM EDT
>
>Sorry Hope, she's always been unruly. And the worst part is that she is
>tall,
>leggy, beautiful, and funny! :::sigh::

Is she single? Is she rich? Is she interested in old, short, fat, dumb, ugly,
obedient and subserviant?

SoHoSu

Oct 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/7/99
>Sorry Hope, she's always been unruly. And the worst part is that she is
>tall,
>leggy, beautiful, and funny! :::sigh::
>Sue

Well she obviously takes after her big sistah!!!

~~ Hope ~~
Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.

Thad Askew

Oct 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/8/99
>From: soobe1@

>Sorry Hope, she's always been unruly. And the worst part is that she is
>tall,
>leggy, beautiful, and funny! :::sigh::

got a pic of your sis?