If not enough~few more things

Sian Morgana

Apr 7, 2012, 2:39:57 AM4/7/12
Had an email but lost it;new at this~try again & this time with brevity
which is usually impossible for me.About the physical I neglected to say
I`m attracted to a guy who`s slim with narrow hips & no ass.Very
important is this:I don`t want to see anybody every day cause that`s
boring & assuming I get some more friends I need friendtme &
alonetime.Also,I`m not looking for that one proverbial soulmate;there
are so many people out there that would suffice(didn`t mean that to
sound so matter~of`factly,cold or too analytical)& I`ll talk to anyone
reasonable & not crazier than me.Lastly,my craziness doesn`t cause me to
be violent but I do lose my temper easily,at times.Isn`t there anyone
else in this group or is it just me?

Sincerely,
Sian