std(hsv,hpv,hiv)

kevin zeng

Jun 9, 2011, 9:59:22 PM6/9/11
I love to love, and I think that is what got me here. I was always the
person that wanted to please everyone, I wanted everyone to like me.
And when I came to college, they did. I was so overwhelmed with my new
found confidence, and failed to realize that I can't trust everyone. I
contracted HSV sometime before last month, and it hit me like a train.
I have no idea who gifted me. I was in a relationship with a guy
before I found out, and our relationship failed because of it. I feel
like damaged goods, because of my lack of knowledge. I wore protection
all the time, not because I feared STDs, but I feared getting
pregnant. Sometimes I wish I could have chosen. But I cant, and now Im
stuck with this. I still believe im worth, I still know that I'm a
great catch. I dont want to give up on love. Its just going to be a
little harder to keep him around. But, despite all this, I still
choose to love others, and show people how I want to be treated. I
love to be loved. I won't give up that feeling.

And now I find my true love on stdloving.com---The most active and
completely anonymous community for singles with herpes and other stds.
So I want to share it with my friends