Re: From the crest of Olivet...

Sian Morgana

Apr 15, 2012, 12:09:00 AM4/15/12
What,pray tell does this have to do with herpes?Believe it or not I am a
``generic Christian``born to a Jewish family but having any Jewish
ancestry but that`s not the point.Are you judging?``Judge not or thou
wilt be judged``Maybe not a perfect qoute from the New Testament but it
is the essense I think & pretty damn close.I love all the things that
Jesus is quoted as having said.But in my version of being a Christian
sex with true love can be a good,no the best thing thing in this world
in addition to having good health.Anyway,brought up by extremely liberal
parents & them not being practicing Jews though my late dad did believe
in God & taught that to me through music & Nature~call it pagan if you
wish.Mom`s still basically an agnostic & I go back & forth
between,no,not really I believe in the theologicak concepts of
Protestantism but sometimes my faith wavers,has doubts & asks
questions;something I`ve had to deal with & I`m not alone.Even
Jesus,Himself asked God,Hia father``Why hast thou foraaken me?``so even
Jesus Christ had His momentary crisis of faith.(New Testament)so about
sex:when I was really young(very precocious kid) I asked mom who do you
have sex with(&this is the 60`s)she said with someone you love(no
mention of having to be married)dad being more liberal even & a R.N. 1st
said if it feela good do it(pre AiDs era)but went on to say but oh,it`s
the best with someone you love.So thank you so much for your post & I`ll
see if I can go to the links(I`m always curious;probably why I majored
in Chemistry & was a few credits short of a minor in Philosophy)only
thing being that this is a 10 year old webtv receiver so I may not be
able to but I`ll get back to you if I can.I admit I didn`t read your
email but scanned it thinking you were censuring people who have
herpes.I don`t think I`m being punished for being a sexual person.I was
very glad to see someone else posting but I`d like to know your reasons
for doing so for this group.Thanks again;not what I`m looking for but
that`s ok;you have the right as anyone does to say whatever you want
which is cool because I don`t believe in any censorship especially on
this wonder we call the Internet.God bless you & be well & safe

Sincerely,
Sian