Distributors wanted

AussiMed Pty. Ltd.

Sep 25, 2008, 9:26:53 AM9/25/08

Hi there,

  • If you are in the health or alternative health business,
  • if you know about energetic medicine (like EAV, Bioresonance, CEDS e.g.),
  • if you are a top-selling person or company,
  • if you have determination,
  • if you are willing to sell a absolutely first-class product „Made in Germany“,
  • if you want to change your life today….

….then send me an e-mail now!!

We are an Australian Company, in this business since 1993 and lots of experience in developing, sales and training in more than 20 countries.

We are looking for distributors in several countries. Let us know how we can work together.

Wolf-Dieter F. Kehren, PhD

AussiMed Pty. Ltd.

ma...@aussimed.com

www.cybertrone.eu