Thanks For Saving Our Lives - NOW We're Gonna SUE ... Covid Vax Now Targeted

68g.1509

Feb 20, 2024, 12:19:52 AMFeb 20
https://www.newsnationnow.com/health/coronavirus/vaccine/study-links-covid-vaccine-health-issues/

New study links COVID-19 vaccine to possible health issues

Side effects included myocarditis and Guillian-Barre syndrome

The adverse effects were rare in the more than 99 million people
studied

. . .

Yep ... you didn't die horribly from Covid - but why
should that stop you from deep-pockets lawuits ???

Anybody else wonder why the USA is fucked up ?

I see a zillion lawyers on TV by the end of
the month .....