Study on the doctor-patient alliance

doctor.pati...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 2:54:58 PM8/9/17
Dear friends and future colleagues,

I am a medical student at Lund Univerity, Sweden, and I am currently conducting a study together with Michael Commons, Harvard Medical School, about how good medical doctors are at creating an alliance with their patients and getting informed consent, and how this is related to different aspects of their personality.

The study is an anonymous questionnaire that doesn’t require you to give out any personal information.

If you are a doctor with interest in the doctor-patient relationship or you are interested in personality and psychological development, taking the study may be valuable for you. The link below will take you to the Survermonkey website where you can complete the questionnaire.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3FFM6G7

We need answers from both doctors and non-doctors so anyone is welcome to take the survey. You can share this with anybody that you think might be interested. This study has been submitted to Lund University’s IRB.

I may be reached at doctor.pati...@gmail.com with any questions.

Thank you very much!

Oskar Eriksson