Affordable Reiki classes in several Florida cities

Healing Today

Dec 24, 2023, 9:20:47 AM12/24/23
Affordable Reiki classes in several Florida cities

Healing Today is proud to offer Reiki Training at affordable prices so that more people may enjoy this wonderful healing modality. Since 1999 we have provided Reiki workshops and attunements to thousands of students in several Florida cities.

The fees to the Reiki classes include handout, attunement, and certificate. The level 1 class is $95 total. The level 2 class is $105.
The training is casual, fun, and includes lots of hands-on experience.

Tampa Bay area, Florida; January 27-28, 2024
http://healingtoday.com/classes.tb http://reikiclassesusa.com/florida/tampabay
Orlando; January 6-7, 2024
http://healingtoday.com/classes.orl http://reikiclassesusa.com/florida/orlando
Ft. Lauderdale / Miami; January 13-14, 2024
http://healingtoday.com/classes.sfl http://reikiclassesusa.com/florida/southflorida

Healing Today

Dec 29, 2023, 9:11:31 AM12/29/23

Healing Today

Jan 3, 2024, 8:41:25 AMJan 3

Healing Today

Jan 10, 2024, 11:12:38 AMJan 10
Affordable Reiki classes in several Florida cities

Healing Today is proud to offer Reiki Training at affordable prices so that more people may enjoy this wonderful healing modality. Since 1999 we have provided Reiki workshops and attunements to thousands of students in several Florida cities.

The fees to the Reiki classes include handout, attunement, and certificate. The level 1 class is $95 total. The level 2 class is $105.
The training is casual, fun, and includes lots of hands-on experience.

Tampa Bay area, Florida; January 27-28, 2024
http://healingtoday.com/classes.tb http://reikiclassesusa.com/florida/tampabay

Orlando; February 17-18, 2024