I am Dissapointed with HP

dts...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2004, 3:48:03 AM11/6/04
Hi All,

I am an unlucky guy who trapped in good advertisements of HP...

I just want to say that don't buy HP products... At least don't buy
HP laptops...

I am writing right now on HP laptop only which I purchased just two
days back from ELMCO Pte. Ltd., Funan IT mall (Singapore).
When I came back from the shop and started using my laptop the same
night.. I came to know its LCD screen is having flicker.

Actually while I was buying the laptop, the sales person at ELMCO,
kept me busy with HP papers and add-ons, and another one started the
Laptop.. I could not check it at that moment. and the fickering problem
happenes at startup.
And I am 100% sure that the saleperson was knowing the problem.

Next morning, I called up the ELMCO as well as HP company itself..
both of them denied to change the piece but suggested me to get it
repaired under warranty.

And for your information that ELMCO is the authorised dealer of HP.

Now its upto you. You have to decide.

I don't want to make it too long, but just want to say HP company is
not good. I am really dissapointed with them.
Happy shopping.. but be careful..

Wie Wie