None

Anonymous

Mar 30, 2016, 2:13:31 PM3/30/16
The filthy, dirty, murderous, women and child raping, seeking salvation
through killing, zews in France and Belgium used burner phones. Just
see its "embassies" in italy, spain or brazil of its kiddie fiddling,
parastic, illegal immigrant eastern EU bastard "race" acts through
false origin status it uses Western passports to commit the worst on
the planet.
Those who are caught will not have the brains to accept and follow the
anarchist dictum: No one talks, everyone walks.

Innocent people with a backbone will NEVER make comments to cops or
prosecutors, having seen the brutality of their interrogation methods
and knowing to stop their attacks at the beginning.

I exercise my right to remain silent. If I am detained at a police
station or arrested, I wish to see a lawyer as soon as possible.
Guilty people will try to first argue their innocence.