We don't want your Muslim trash in the USA. Keep it, or kill it.

1 view

Ordinary Joe

Dec 30, 2012, 10:48:44 PM12/30/12
to mail...@m2n.mixmin.net
Muslims are dirty primitive heretics who worship false gods,
fuck goats and practice pedophilia. We do not want them here
and no other country should accept them either. Let these
filthy primitive animals stay where they are.

Red Blade

Dec 31, 2012, 6:37:45 PM12/31/12
Don't forget how they treat women like filth. And how cowardly liberals
aid, abet, and harbor Muslim terrorism by censoring TV, cartoons, and
"hate speech"

--

Red Blade

President of alt.politics, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, & talk.politics.misc
Fanfiction Committee Chairman of alt.tv.beavis-n-butthead

http://www.libertycolumns.com/