Re: FED's unlock Farook's pesky I-Phone:

Nathan Hale

Mar 30, 2016, 8:48:53 AM3/30/16
In article <87fd90ad3b61257b...@remailer.privacy.at>
"Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixm...@remailer.privacy.at>
wrote:

> In article <1639c8b86142a7ef...@anon.holland.remailer.nl>
> Cornelis Tromp <nob...@holland.remailer.nl> wrote:
> >
> > The FBI have successfully unlocked San Bernardino gunman Syed Farook's iPhone
> > without Apple's help. Farook and his wife died in a gun battle with police
> > after killing 14 people and injuring 22 in California, in December.
> >
> > A court filing stated the government had successfully accessed the data, but
> > did not elaborate on what information it managed to recover. It also stated the
> > government no longer needs Apple to comply to a court order issued on February
> > 16 to assist in unlocking the iPhone 5C.
> >
> > The news now raises questions about the strength of security in Apple devices
> > if law enforcement were able to unlock an iPhone through an alternative method.
> > The court filing provided no details about how the FBI did it so if the
> > information is classified Apple may be left in the dark about what method was
> > used to crack their phone and where the weakness lies.
> >
> > Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513095/Justice-Department-
> > cracks-iPhone-withdraws-legal-action.html#ixzz44GxY4KNW
>
> No Information about:
> - how they crack it
> - what they found on it
> - why they did such an riot first
>
> I don“t believe they are able to crack this i-phone. They just will
> make us thinking so.
> They“re afraid all the bad boys will use i-phones otherwise.

The smart bad boys all still use radios and they don't get
caught.

Impulsive immature facebook twitter snapchat pinterest iphone
android idiots get caught. Smart people don't get caught.

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Mar 30, 2016, 11:36:16 AM3/30/16
The filthy, dirty, murderous, women and child raping, seeking salvation through killing, arabs in France and Belgium used burner phones. Those who are caught will not have the brains to accept and follow the anarchist dictum: No one talks, everyone walks.

Innocent people with a backbone will NEVER make comments to cops or prosecutors, having seen the brutality of their interrogation methods and knowing to stop their attacks at the beginning.

I exercise my right to remain silent. If I am detained at a police station or arrested, I wish to see a lawyer as soon as possible. Guilty people will try to first argue their innocence.