Pinout for 20th Anniversary Macintosh Base Unit M3459?

Stan Marsh

Dec 27, 2002, 10:43:49 PM12/27/02
Anyone know where I can find the pinouts for a Twentieth Anniversary
Macintosh Base Unit, model number M3459? I have one with a DOA TAM
(lightning strike, visible component damage at modem port, won't start
up, beyond my skill to repair). I've confirmed the Base Unit (basically
a combination power supply and subwoofer) is still functional, but since
I lack a compatible TAM, I'd like to adapt it to work as a subwoofer
with my stereo, or perhaps to another Mac. There are 24 pins labeled
A-Z skipping O and Q.

Where I can find a mating connector to wire up would be nice to know too.

Stan Marsh

Jan 11, 2003, 11:55:35 PM1/11/03
In article <smarsh-1E10AE....@news-central.giganews.com>,
Stan Marsh <sma...@southpark.k12.co.us> wrote:

How about a suggestion for places to look or other groups to ask in?
I'd really like to get some use out of this subwoofer power supply other
than holding it in reserve in case a relative's TAM's dies.

steve...@btinternet.com

Jan 12, 2003, 6:47:49 AM1/12/03
I suppose if you intend to use it just as a S/Woofer you could dismantle
it and just connect two wires directly to the crossover unit.

I also found this site http://www.georgecole.com/20th/ the guy seems to
know a lot about the TAM + there are other links in the support area

HTH's

:-)

In article <smarsh-07852D....@news-central.giganews.com>, Stan

m...@ruimarinho.net

Dec 22, 2015, 5:59:32 PM12/22/15
Hey Stan.. 13 years later , Do you still have bose unit? :)
ahaha