Sex Master

Uncle Dave

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

So who's cracked it?

Uncle Dave

|= A file that big?
|= It might be very useful.
|= But now it is gone.

Axeİ

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

In article <buzz-23069...@dyn-tc04-28.chi.ais.net>,
bu...@off.nit.wit (Uncle Dave) wrote:

>So who's cracked it?
>
>Uncle Dave

I don't know. Is anybody trying? Do I need to repost the game?

Lord Mcloud

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

In article <a.b-230698...@1cust235.tnt4.nyc1.da.uu.net>, a.b@c.d
(AxeÝ) wrote:

Ill start working on it tomarow,I started before but I didnt have resorcer
then. If the big Hacker in the sky is smiling on me then Ill get it :-)>
--
A cold war? people vs. the Government? It has begun.
***************

Axeİ

Jun 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/25/98

In article <velocity-230...@host32.208-239-6.gis.net>,
velo...@nospam.gis.net (Lord Mcloud) wrote:

>(Axeİ) wrote:
>
>In article <buzz-23069...@dyn-tc04-28.chi.ais.net>,
>bu...@off.nit.wit (Uncle Dave) wrote:
>
>>So who's cracked it?
>>
>>Uncle Dave
>
>I don't know. Is anybody trying? Do I need to repost the game?
>

>>|= A file that big?
>>|= It might be very useful.
>>|= But now it is gone.
>

>Ill start working on it tomarow,I started before but I didnt have resorcer
>then. If the big Hacker in the sky is smiling on me then Ill get it :-)>

COOL. Thanks.

Waiting for your post.

Axeİ

Uncle Dave

Jun 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/27/98

The protect is a bit cuter than some.

Uncle Dave

Layne

Jun 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/30/98

I have one more question... Probably stupid to you guys.

How do you get that picture in the top right corner of your postings?

Thanks.
Axeİ

Uncle Dave

Jul 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/1/98

In article <Post.to-3006...@1cust231.tnt4.nyc1.da.uu.net>,
Pos...@reply.com (Layne) wrote:

=How do you get that picture in the top right corner of your postings?

Take a peek at my headers. You'll see an "X-face" header. MT-NW decodes
this into my smilin' mug. I created the header text with the shareware
Saving Face. According to the documentation, these faces are common on
non-PC mail and news readers.

The tough part is downsampling one's face into a 48 pixel square bitmap.
This is art, not science; I like to think I've done fairly well, but I
don't know if you would recognize me on the street from seeing my X-face.

Ben

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/2/98

Any way to see the image without having to get a new newsreader?

Ben

carolyn...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2016, 10:35:19 AM8/31/16
On Tuesday, June 23, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Uncle Dave wrote:
> So who's cracked it?
>
> Uncle Dave
>
> |= A file that big?
> |= It might be very useful.