req :ipartition 3 serial or crack

powindahs

Nov 4, 2007, 3:44:56 AM11/4/07
hi

i need ipartition 3 serial or crack because the old version i have 1.5
doesn't works on leopard.

i normally buy the utilities if i often work with them but it's not this case

plz

thks

coriolis...@googlemail.com

Nov 23, 2007, 6:49:31 AM11/23/07
On Nov 4, 8:44 am, powindahs <powind...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i need ipartition 3 serial or crack

No you don't.

> because the old version i have 1.5 doesn't works on leopard.

Leopard doesn't work right at the moment full-stop. It appears there's
a bug somewhere in the kernel code that manages disk I/O, and
iPartition is pretty good at triggering it. Paying customers will
receive information (and if necessary, updates to iPartition) as and
when this issue is fixed. Freeloaders won't, and freeloaders don't get
support either.

> i normally buy the utilities if i often work with them but it's not this case

So you feel that things you won't use often shouldn't be paid for?
Great! I won't use your car often. Can I come and take it? Normally
I'd buy a car rather than stealing one, but I don't need yours often
so it must be OK, right? (Your logic, not mine...)

Seriously, that attitude is just plain dumb.

Alastair Houghton
Coriolis Systems Limited

--
Coriolis Systems Limited is a limited company incorporated in England
and Wales

goo...@twisted.world

Feb 4, 2018, 11:12:01 AM2/4/18

> So you feel that things you won't use often shouldn't be paid for?
> Great! I won't use your car often. Can I come and take it? Normally
> I'd buy a car rather than stealing one, but I don't need yours often
> so it must be OK, right? (Your logic, not mine...)

Except for when you TAKE his car, he won't have a car anymore. Whilst if someone COPIES your software, nothing is missing from your side. So your comparison doesn't make much sense, now does it? Maybe learn the difference between actual labour (building another car) and trying to make money doing nothing (duplicating digital bits).

Maybe if you would charge a normal fee for software that most people will only use a few times a year (tops) then you wouldn't have do deal with piracy and make stupid arguments in here, now would you?

Meanwhile., trying to have your software access my contacts or calling home is not gonna work, so you'll have to find some other ways to try and stop me from bypassing your privacy invading trickery.
Message has been deleted

Praise Duarte

Apr 6, 2022, 12:47:54 AM4/6/22

Praise Duarte