a REAL anti-corona virus hack

Big Bad Bob

Apr 7, 2020, 3:06:15 PM4/7/20
This is intended to protect OTHERS, and not you. I won't even pretend
to say it can protect you. But it MIGHT keep others from getting
infected if YOU are infected.

All you need is an old pair of glasses and a hanky.

a) fold hanky in fourths
b) tape it to the bottom of the glasses (so that you can still wear them
and still see)

The hanky will hang down in front of your face, but not stop you from
breathing. it will act as a face shield and most likely stop 'droplets'
from landing on other people.

And, for extra fun, DRAW A FUNNY OR SCARY FACE on it.

This should last LONG ENOUGH until GUMMINTS START BECOMING SANE and STOP
TRYING TO KEEP US AT HOME.

HERD IMMUNITY - that's what we need! SLow the virus, sure. BUT IT IS A
VIRUS and CAN NOT BE STOPPED unless we have ENOUGH IMMUNE PEOPLE to
PREVENT IT FROM SPREADING.

That's "HERD IMMUNITY".

We have the capacity for hospital beds to treat the severely ill.
We have supply lines in place for equipment needed to treat people who
need to have their lives saved.
We have a treatment via hydroxychloroquine, a BRILLIANT HACK by that one
doctor in France who first discovered it was helping against COVID-19.

IT! IS! TIME!!! END! THE! SHUTDOWNS!!!
(their purpose was to let the above things happen so we would be ready -
and NOW WE ARE READY!!!)

Tell the whitehouse you want to go back to work:
http://whitehouse.gov/contact

Tell Cali-fornicate-you governor NUISANCE the same thing
https://govapps.gov.ca.gov/gov40mail/

I'm sure other states have similar contact sites - use them!
and PLEASE SPREAD THIS AROUND!!!

YES, this *IS* PISSING ME OFF!!!

(but I *did* come up with a good hack!!!)

--
(aka 'Bombastic Bob' in case you wondered)

'Feeling with my fingers, and thinking with my brain' - me

'your story is so touching, but it sounds just like a lie'
"Straighten up and fly right"