Jeweler's Screwdrivers Hack

Buzz McCool

Nov 22, 2023, 7:07:44 PM11/22/23
I have a set of jewelers screwdrivers that come in a brittle plastic
case. Well the hinges of the clear lid on the case broke loose and the
screwdrivers are always tumbling out of it. I tried looping them
together with rubber bands, but they always seem to wriggle free.

ObHack: I got a white piece of scrap polyethylene foam and stuffed into
a sturdy transparent plastic pill bottle that you get prescriptions in
from the pharmacy / druggist / chemist / apothecary, filling the
container. Then I inserted the jeweler's screwdrivers between the foam
and the outside of the bottle so I can see all the screwdrivers. I put
the lid of the container back on and now I have a secure, compact,
visible way of storing my little screwdrivers.