Re: Austin-based SolarWinds at center of massive US government hack

Big Bad Bob

Dec 19, 2020, 12:22:38 PM12/19/20
On 2020-12-18 06:12, Alex Emerick Jones wrote:
>> https://noqreport.com/2020/12/06/ware-county-tested-dominion-tabulators-e
>> qual-number-of-votes-yielded-26-lead-for-joe-biden/
>>
>> https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/12/07/what-to-make-of-the-ware-co
>> unty-experiment/
>
> I can't wait for Biden's death squads to clean up all those election fraud
> loose ends. They say Limbaugh will be dead in 3 months and odds are good at
> Trump ending up like Epstein.

a) sock puppet troll detected - xdmod2 !!
b) not one of the groups I originally cross-posted to are included in
the 'reply to' - you are TROLLING (like before)
c) you didn't bother to read those web pages I linked to, did you?

GROW! A! FUCKING! BRAIN! *MORON*!!!

(and lib-tard DEMON-RAT SCUM, no doubt)

--
(aka 'Bombastic Bob' in case you wondered)

'Feeling with my fingers, and thinking with my brain' - me

'your story is so touching, but it sounds just like a lie'
"Straighten up and fly right"

Big Bad Bob

Dec 19, 2020, 12:34:45 PM12/19/20
this post was a mistake- newsreader added an 's' dammit...

OBHACK - usenet troll detection, social engineering [yeah that guy] -
simiar posting, similar cross-posts and "followup" not matching any of
the posted groups, yotta yotta.

Another "social" hack - wear a GUY FAWEKS mask if you MUST wear a mask,
but in protest. You are "complying" but ALSO protesting the stupid!

Another: re-using envelopes of things mailed to you (like paychecks or
bills) to use the night deposit at your bank. The bank I use sometimes
runs out of envelopes. So I started re-using envelopes of things that
are the same size as checks, like the envelopes bills come in. That way
I can fill it all out before I get to the bank, and when I get there,
just drop it in the slot. A couple of times I had to scrounge for
deposit envelopes [once finding an envelope in the plants where it had
fallen] and so "never again" be without an envelope.

Another - using McGuires's car wax (which has mild abrasives in it) to
clean up DVDs and game disks so they'll read properly again. many times
scuff marks seem to appear on them for no reason, even when you're
careful. Sometimes Pledge will take care of it, but occasinally you
need something stronger. So I use the 'mildly abrasive' car wax to buff
out scratches. but don't go around the circle of the disk with the
motion, go from inside to outside. This way any microscratches you
might cause will have only minimal effect on the disk's ability to be read.

Also cleaning them well with isopropyl alcohol can help a lot, too.