chisel in use

Eli the Bearded

May 15, 2020, 10:41:59 PM5/15/20
Some time ago I posted about making carbide chisels. On my blog today I
posted a photo of one of those in use, making a small piece of desk
furniture.

https://qaz.wtf/qz/blosxom/2020/05/15/mini-drawers

Worked perfectly. I still haven't made that spoke-shave, but am still
thinking about it.

ObHack:

So you find a cool project on github, clone it, and then try to compile
it. Only the README.md gives directions that are too vague to follow.
What do you do? What *I* do is look for a .travis.yml file. If there is
one, it has detailed specific instructions for compiling the project. It
might not be for the same Unix I have, but it's probably regularly used
for automated builds, so it actually works, whereas the README probably
hasn't been updated in a while. (Which is why I looked for the Travis
directions.)

Elijah
------
continuous integration for the win