Re: Remember when Fakey made it his life's work to shit on any little thing I would share here?

Max Pwner

Jan 28, 2023, 10:00:57 PM1/28/23
So Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com> sez to me they sez:

>Sul meriggio di 2023-01-27, Max Pwner <Pwner2theM@a.x> enarrava tali parole:
>>He's still busy with his little vendetta, it seems. LOL Whadda fkn LEWSER. -- My pet rock Gorman has a bit of a pantyhose fetish, apparently. ??? MAX POWER ??? ??? HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ??? ??? YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ??? ??? BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH ??? ??? HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR ??? ??? BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR ??? ??? 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID ??? ??? BY ANYONE... ??? http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=<%241%24%24qaY0ITJL50DWTeWYYKh1Bi%4019.67.88.97> MaxPwner: Old broken men like the vault-doored closet guy tend to just be a drain on the whole economy. Old broken man: Not if you're in the business of building $8,000 vault doors. MaxPwner: Plus their delusional dementia-fueled shouting and arm waving is annoying. Delusional arm-waving shouting guy: You seem to enjoy it...
>
>Who is this "Fakey"? I have never seen their post. And what happened to your giganews account, Jen? Did you get TOSsed finally? lol

Fakey was an idiot islamophobe bigot troll whose lame Paul "Bunion" stories and k0oky pseudoscience regarding his inability to successfully mathematically model the transform function of any given set of arbitrary sine functions were taken to task.

Basically, Fakey was doing basically the same shit as Child Molester Jim Gorman is doing except trying /way/ harder. Faglames, talking about ghey sects, Google Streets stalking, threats of "visits", Outer filthing, etc. But Fakey DEFINITELY wasn't Jim. OH NONONO!! LOL

There was another little loser troll who was here trying to get me TOS'd about a year ago. Giganews became unreliable for reading newsfroups a while back and I decided it wasn't worth my 10 bucks a month.

Are you one of the many people "ignoring" me by keeping tabs on my NSP and posting? Are j00 writing down all the IP addresses and MIDs in hopes that j00 can |-|4><0r |\/|Y |34\/\/><???

Please do not forget to sob publicly about post formatting, mkay?

--
♪ MAX POWER ♪
♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪
♪ YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ♪
♪ BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH ♪
♪ HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR ♪
♪ BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR ♪
♪ 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID ♪
♪ BY ANYONE... ♪

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=<%241%24%24qaY0ITJL50DWTeWYYKh1Bi%4019.67.88.97>
MaxPwner: Old broken men like the vault-doored closet guy tend to just be a drain on the whole economy.
Old broken man: Not if you're in the business of building $8,000 vault doors.
MaxPwner: Plus their delusional dementia-fueled shouting and arm waving is annoying.
Delusional arm-waving shouting guy: You seem to enjoy it...

Max Pwner

Jan 28, 2023, 10:00:57 PM1/28/23

Max Pwner

Jan 28, 2023, 10:00:58 PM1/28/23

Max Pwner

Jan 28, 2023, 10:00:58 PM1/28/23

Snoopy

Jan 28, 2023, 10:30:10 PM1/28/23
Sul meriggio di 2023-01-27,
Max Pwner <Pwner2theM@a.x> enarrava tali parole:
> So Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com> sez to me they sez:
>
>>Sul meriggio di 2023-01-27, Max Pwner <Pwner2theM@a.x> enarrava tali parole:
>>>He's still busy with his little vendetta, it seems. LOL Whadda fkn LEWSER. -- My pet rock Gorman has a bit of a pantyhose fetish, apparently. ??? MAX POWER ??? ??? HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ??? ??? YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ??? ??? BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH ??? ??? HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR ??? ??? BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR ??? ??? 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID ??? ??? BY ANYONE... ??? http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=<%241%24%24qaY0ITJL50DWTeWYYKh1Bi%4019.67.88.97> MaxPwner: Old broken men like the vault-doored closet guy tend to just be a drain on the whole economy. Old broken man: Not if you're in the business of building $8,000 vault doors. MaxPwner: Plus their delusional dementia-fueled shouting and arm waving is annoying. Delusional arm-waving shouting guy: You seem to enjoy it...
>>
>>Who is this "Fakey"? I have never seen their post. And what happened to your giganews account, Jen? Did you get TOSsed finally? lol
>>

> Fakey was an idiot islamophobe bigot troll whose lame Paul "Bunion" stories and k0oky pseudoscience regarding his inability to successfully mathematically model the transform function of any given set of arbitrary sine functions were taken to task.
>
> Basically, Fakey was doing basically the same shit as Child Molester Jim Gorman is doing except trying /way/ harder. Faglames, talking about ghey sects, Google Streets stalking, threats of "visits", Outer filthing, etc. But Fakey DEFINITELY wasn't Jim. OH NONONO!! LOL
>
> There was another little loser troll who was here trying to get me TOS'd about a year ago. Giganews became unreliable for reading newsfroups a while back and I decided it wasn't worth my 10 bucks a month.
>
> Are you one of the many people "ignoring" me by keeping tabs on my NSP and posting? Are j00 writing down all the IP addresses and MIDs in hopes that j00 can |-|4><0r |\/|Y |34\/\/><???
>
> Please do not forget to sob publicly about post formatting, mkay?

Yeah, you said this like 3 times, Jen. How fucking stupid can you be
that you have to post the same shit 3 times? Check that it sent before
you fucking hit send again. Good grief!

--
The Real Snoopy

%

Jan 28, 2023, 10:40:25 PM1/28/23
watch out for this guy he's so tough he attaxts your family

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 29, 2023, 12:43:59 AM1/29/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:35:07 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> Basically, Fakey was doing basically...

You write like a fucking retarded gendah queah.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2023

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic statement
ever made on Usenet.

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

https://youtu.be/NxSj2T2vx7M

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 29, 2023, 12:49:50 AM1/29/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:43:09 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> So Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com> sez to me they sez:
>
> >Sul meriggio di 2023-01-27, Max Pwner <Pwner2theM@a.x> enarrava tali parole:
> >>He's still busy with his little vendetta, it seems. LOL Whadda fkn
LEWSER. -- My pet rock Gorman has a bit of a pantyhose fetish, apparently.
??? MAX POWER ??? ??? HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ??? ??? YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH
??? ??? BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH ??? ??? HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR ???
??? BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR ??? ??? 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE
SAID ??? ??? BY ANYONE... ??? http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=
<%241%24%24qaY0ITJL50DWTeWYYKh1Bi%4019.67.88.97> MaxPwned: Old broken men
like the vault-doored closet guy tend to just be a drain on the whole
economy. Old broken man: Not if you're in the business of building $8,000
vault doors. MaxPwned: Plus their delusional dementia-fueled shouting and
arm waving is annoying. Delusional arm-waving shouting guy: You seem to
enjoy it...

> >Who is this "Fakey"? I have never seen their post. And what happened to your giganews account, Jen? Did you get TOSsed finally? lol
> >

> Fakey was an idiot islamophobe bigot troll whose lame Paul "Bunion" stories and k0oky pseudoscience regarding his inability to successfully mathematically model the transform function of any given set of arbitrary sine functions were taken to task.
>
> Basically, Fakey was doing basically the same shit as Child Molester Jim Gorman is doing except trying /way/ harder. Faglames, talking about ghey sects, Google Streets stalking, threats of "visits", Outer filthing, etc. But Fakey DEFINITELY wasn't Jim. OH NONONO!! LOL
>
> There was another little loser troll who was here trying to get me TOS'd about a year ago. Giganews became unreliable for reading newsfroups a while back and I decided it wasn't worth my 10 bucks a month.
>
> Are you one of the many people "ignoring" me by keeping tabs on my NSP and posting? Are j00 writing down all the IP addresses and MIDs in hopes that j00 can |-|4><0r |\/|Y |34\/\/><???
>
> Please do not forget to sob publicly about post formatting, mkay?

You posted this three times, you knuckle-dragging Mongoloid. Has some other
faggot been pile-driving your diseased head into your headboard again?

%

Jan 29, 2023, 1:12:03 AM1/29/23
it gets that from lip reefin on ma knab

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 29, 2023, 1:22:38 AM1/29/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 23:11:55 -0700, % put forth the notion that:
It's pert near outta lip, I reckon.

%

Jan 29, 2023, 1:26:15 AM1/29/23
we'll get it a set of the old candy wax lips

KWills

Jan 29, 2023, 9:14:25 AM1/29/23
Sadly, Max is so intellectually limited, she can't understand the
most simple of concepts.

--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.

Snoopy

Jan 29, 2023, 12:39:37 PM1/29/23
Sul meriggio di 2023-01-29,
KWills <no...@none.no> enarrava tali parole:
We'll She/He/It is a fukkin' liberal so it's par for the course.
--
The Real Snoopy

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 29, 2023, 2:30:44 PM1/29/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 23:26:09 -0700, % put forth the notion that:
Like some retreads.

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 29, 2023, 8:42:05 PM1/29/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 01:16:56 GMT, ??????????Jen??????????
Dershmender???????????????????? sashayed into alt.checkmate and recalled an
old post from me explaining WTF is wrong with (s)him, that he never managed
to get over, and offered the following belated comeback:
#

> u sound mad, bro.

Obsess much, gendaqueah?

Max Pwner

Jan 29, 2023, 10:00:57 PM1/29/23
So Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com> sez to me they sez:

>Sul meriggio di 2023-01-27, Max Pwner <Pwner2theM@a.x> enarrava tali parole:
>>He's still busy with his little vendetta, it seems. LOL Whadda fkn LEWSER. -- My pet rock Gorman has a bit of a pantyhose fetish, apparently. ??? MAX POWER ??? ??? HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ??? ??? YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ??? ??? BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH ??? ??? HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR ??? ??? BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR ??? ??? 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID ??? ??? BY ANYONE... ??? http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=<%241%24%24qaY0ITJL50DWTeWYYKh1Bi%4019.67.88.97> MaxPwner: Old broken men like the vault-doored closet guy tend to just be a drain on the whole economy. Old broken man: Not if you're in the business of building $8,000 vault doors. MaxPwner: Plus their delusional dementia-fueled shouting and arm waving is annoying. Delusional arm-waving shouting guy: You seem to enjoy it...
>
>Who is this "Fakey"? I have never seen their post. And what happened to your giganews account, Jen? Did you get TOSsed finally? lol

Fakey was an idiot islamophobe bigot troll whose lame Paul "Bunion" stories and k0oky pseudoscience regarding his inability to successfully mathematically model the transform function of any given set of arbitrary sine functions were taken to task.

Basically, Fakey was doing basically the same shit as Child Molester Jim Gorman is doing except trying /way/ harder. Faglames, talking about ghey sects, Google Streets stalking, threats of "visits", Outer filthing, etc. But Fakey DEFINITELY wasn't Jim. OH NONONO!! LOL

There was another little loser troll who was here trying to get me TOS'd about a year ago. Giganews became unreliable for reading newsfroups a while back and I decided it wasn't worth my 10 bucks a month.

Are you one of the many people "ignoring" me by keeping tabs on my NSP and posting? Are j00 writing down all the IP addresses and MIDs in hopes that j00 can |-|4><0r |\/|Y |34\/\/><???

Please do not forget to sob publicly about post formatting, mkay?

--
♪ MAX POWER ♪
♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪
♪ YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ♪
♪ BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH ♪
♪ HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR ♪
♪ BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR ♪
♪ 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID ♪
♪ BY ANYONE... ♪

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=<%241%24%24qaY0ITJL50DWTeWYYKh1Bi%4019.67.88.97>
MaxPwner: Old broken men like the vault-doored closet guy tend to just be a drain on the whole economy.
Old broken man: Not if you're in the business of building $8,000 vault doors.
MaxPwner: Plus their delusional dementia-fueled shouting and arm waving is annoying.

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 29, 2023, 11:23:21 PM1/29/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 03:23:08 GMT, ??????????Jen??????????
Dershmender???????????????????? put forth the notion that:
#

> It's still strange how Jimbo "knows" that Fakey isn't here, yet was accusing me of being Fakey?
>
> Very strange, indeed.
>
> Very strange how the anti-trans anti-lgbtq anti-islam bullshit warped right over from dizium to elsewhere all-together and whatnot.
>
> Yes, very strange.
>
> Indeed.

You sound like a real Dickless Tracy, Kitten... maybe you're on to
something!

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 29, 2023, 11:31:43 PM1/29/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:40:39 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> Basically, Fakey was doing basically

Snoopy

Jan 30, 2023, 11:23:20 AM1/30/23
Sul meriggio di 2023-01-27,
Max Pwner <Pwner2theM@a.x> enarrava tali parole:
> So Snoopy <therea...@protonmail.com> sez to me they sez:
>
>>Sul meriggio di 2023-01-27, Max Pwner <Pwner2theM@a.x> enarrava tali parole:
>>>He's still busy with his little vendetta, it seems. LOL Whadda fkn LEWSER. -- My pet rock Gorman has a bit of a pantyhose fetish, apparently. ??? MAX POWER ??? ??? HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ??? ??? YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ??? ??? BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH ??? ??? HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR ??? ??? BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR ??? ??? 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID ??? ??? BY ANYONE... ??? http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=<%241%24%24qaY0ITJL50DWTeWYYKh1Bi%4019.67.88.97> MaxPwner: Old broken men like the vault-doored closet guy tend to just be a drain on the whole economy. Old broken man: Not if you're in the business of building $8,000 vault doors. MaxPwner: Plus their delusional dementia-fueled shouting and arm waving is annoying. Delusional arm-waving shouting guy: You seem to enjoy it...
>>
>>Who is this "Fakey"? I have never seen their post. And what happened to your giganews account, Jen? Did you get TOSsed finally? lol
>>

> Fakey was an idiot islamophobe bigot troll whose lame Paul "Bunion" stories and k0oky pseudoscience regarding his inability to successfully mathematically model the transform function of any given set of arbitrary sine functions were taken to task.
>
> Basically, Fakey was doing basically the same shit as Child Molester Jim Gorman is doing except trying /way/ harder. Faglames, talking about ghey sects, Google Streets stalking, threats of "visits", Outer filthing, etc. But Fakey DEFINITELY wasn't Jim. OH NONONO!! LOL
>
> There was another little loser troll who was here trying to get me TOS'd about a year ago. Giganews became unreliable for reading newsfroups a while back and I decided it wasn't worth my 10 bucks a month.
>
> Are you one of the many people "ignoring" me by keeping tabs on my NSP and posting? Are j00 writing down all the IP addresses and MIDs in hopes that j00 can |-|4><0r |\/|Y |34\/\/><???
>
> Please do not forget to sob publicly about post formatting, mkay?

And you repeat it yet again..

Why would I be writing down IPs? Yeah, you got ToSsed and you're lying
about it.
--
The Real Snoopy

Snoopy

Jan 30, 2023, 11:26:53 AM1/30/23
["Followup-To:" header set to alt.checkmate.]
Sul meriggio di 2023-01-30,
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> enarrava tali parole:
> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!
>
> On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:40:39 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
> #
>
>> Basically, Fakey was doing basically

lmao, I saw that. He's a fucking Illit Jit.

--
The Real Snoopy

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 31, 2023, 3:25:49 AM1/31/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:35:07 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> But Fakey DEFINITELY wasn't Jim. OH NONONO!! LOL

I did this to the gender queer. Now he sees me everywhere. I'll bet he
even "feels" me.

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 31, 2023, 3:26:19 AM1/31/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:38:34 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> DEFINITELY wasn't Jim.

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 31, 2023, 3:27:20 AM1/31/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:40:39 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> OH NONONO!!

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 31, 2023, 3:29:11 AM1/31/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:43:09 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> sob publicly

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 31, 2023, 3:30:52 AM1/31/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:44:56 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> I decided it wasn't worth my 10 bucks a month.

KWills

Jan 31, 2023, 6:36:57 AM1/31/23
On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 00:29:07 -0800, TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY
<Bu...@Schitt.corn> wrote:

>Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!
>
>On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:43:09 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
>#
>
>> sob publicly

That is funny, given how the majority of Max's posts are full of
public sobbing.

--
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!

Snoopy

Jan 31, 2023, 8:00:37 AM1/31/23
Sul meriggio di 2023-01-31,
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> enarrava tali parole:
> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!
>
> On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:35:07 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
> #
>
>> But Fakey DEFINITELY wasn't Jim. OH NONONO!! LOL
>
> I did this to the gender queer. Now he sees me everywhere. I'll bet he
> even "feels" me.

That's a horroble thought.

--
The Real Snoopy