Something Is Happening On Antarctica.. Are THEY Hiding It? (2022-2023)

Anonymous Official

Feb 1, 2023, 5:42:14 PM2/1/23
Something Is Happening On Antarctica.. Are THEY Hiding It? (2022-2023)
Since humanity first carried out explorations of Antarctica in the
late 18th century by James Cook and his crew, the icy continent has
given up much of its mysteries over the centuries. Antarctica is the
fifth largest continent in the world, almost twice the size of
Australia. 99% of its landmass is covered in ice, and it's home to
about 70% of our planet's freshwater, and 90% of our planet's
freshwater ice. Antarctica is the....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBzHb9tb3CQ

--
-Anonymous-