It's time we talk about this...

Anonymous Official

Apr 29, 2023, 4:03:17 PM4/29/23
WATCH - It's time we talk about this... Just a few months after being
sworn in as president, John F. Kennedy, RFK Jr.'s uncle, said the
following in a speech given before the American Newspaper Publishers
Association. The very word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open
society. And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed
to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings. We
decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted
concealment of pertinent fa....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcfXT7VYkk8

--
-Anonymous-