Perhaps you hadn't considered how much of a weak beta you make yourself look

1 view

Max Pwner

Jan 24, 2023, 10:13:57 AM1/24/23
...by constantly tripping over each other trying to out-stroke the ego of a usenet narcissist and ex-felon chomo who can't stop talking about the transperson that he would like you all to bully for him.

--
♪ MAX POWER ♪
♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=<%241%24%24qaY0ITJL50DWTeWYYKh1Bi%4019.67.88.97>
MaxPwner: Old broken men like the vault-doored closet guy tend to just be a drain on the whole economy.
Old broken man: Not if you're in the business of building $8,000 vault doors.
MaxPwner: Plus their delusional dementia-fueled shouting and arm waving is annoying.
Delusional arm-waving shouting guy: You seem to enjoy it...

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 24, 2023, 12:38:17 PM1/24/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 15:13:55 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> Subject: Perhaps you hadn't considered how much of a weak beta you make yourself look
> From: Max Pwner <Pwner2theM@a.x>
> Newsgroups: alt.checkmate, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.hackers.malicious

What's more beta than a pouty, histrionic, limp-wristed scrawny man-boy who
dresses and acts like a girl while he lets men bugger his ass? You'd like
to think you're some alpha tough guy, but you can't have it both ways,
Hunny.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2023

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic statement
ever made on Usenet.

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

https://youtu.be/NxSj2T2vx7M

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Max Pwner

Jan 24, 2023, 12:50:24 PM1/24/23
So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:

>Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!
>
>On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 15:13:55 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that: #
>
>>Subject: Perhaps you hadn't considered how much of a weak beta you make yourself look From: Max Pwner <Pwner2theM@a.x> Newsgroups: alt.checkmate, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.hackers.malicious ...
>
>What's more beta than a pouty, histrionic, limp-wristed scrawny man-boy who dresses and acts like a girl while he lets men bugger his ass? You'd like to think you're some alpha tough guy, but you can't have it both ways, Hunny.

Are you some kind of alpha tough guy with a keyboard and bad attitude?

(AUK restored, cowardly and neutered ped0k0ok.)

Please do continue with your "alpha tough guy" act.

Max Pwner

Jan 24, 2023, 1:33:14 PM1/24/23
So % <pees...@pooscent.net> sez to me they sez:

>Max Pwner wrote:
>>So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
>>>Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate! On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 15:13:55 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that: #
>>>What's more beta than a pouty, histrionic, limp-wristed scrawny man-boy who dresses and acts like a girl while he lets men bugger his ass? You'd like to think you're some alpha tough guy, but you can't have it both ways, Hunny.
>>Are you some kind of alpha tough guy with a keyboard and bad attitude? (AUK restored, cowardly and neutered ped0k0ok.) Please do continue with your "alpha tough guy" act.
>freaky alpha wannabe chick guy -
>
>https://imgur.com/a/a9jufzV lol

Is collecting my pics so you can impress James Robert Gorman with them considered "alpha male" stuff?

Just Wondering

Janithor

Jan 24, 2023, 2:28:27 PM1/24/23
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/24/2023 2:53 AM, Max Pwner wrote:
> ...by constantly tripping over each other trying to out-stroke the ego of a usenet narcissist and ex-felon chomo who can't stop talking about the transperson that he would like you all to bully for him.

Keep that center of attention on you, work it sista!

https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/histrionic-vs-narcissistic-personality-whats-the-difference-0430197

Max Pwner

Jan 24, 2023, 3:07:16 PM1/24/23
Whose attention? I don't have control over you spastic freaks.

(Or do I?)

Janithor

Jan 24, 2023, 3:56:41 PM1/24/23
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/24/2023 7:47 AM, Max Pwner wrote:
> So Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> sez to me they sez:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 1/24/2023 2:53 AM, Max Pwner wrote:
>>> ...by constantly tripping over each other trying to out-stroke the ego of a usenet narcissist and ex-felon chomo who can't stop talking about the transperson that he would like you all to bully for him.
>>
>> Keep that center of attention on you, work it sista!
>>
>> https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/histrionic-vs-narcissistic-personality-whats-the-difference-0430197
>>

> Whose attention? I don't have control over you spastic freaks.
>
> (Or do I?)

Have you ever been evaluated, have you ever been given an official
diagnosis?

%

Jan 24, 2023, 5:11:12 PM1/24/23
there's a fake me sneakin round

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 24, 2023, 6:08:28 PM1/24/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 17:50:21 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
>
> >Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!
> >
> >On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 15:13:55 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that: #
> >
> >>Subject: Perhaps you hadn't considered how much of a weak beta you make yourself look From: Max Pwner <Pwner2theM@a.x> Newsgroups: alt.checkmate, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.hackers.malicious ...
> >
> >What's more beta than a pouty, histrionic, limp-wristed scrawny man-boy who dresses and acts like a girl while he lets men bugger his ass? You'd like to think you're some alpha tough guy, but you can't have it both ways, Hunny.
> >

> Are you some kind of alpha tough guy with a keyboard and bad attitude?

Why? Is that what you're looking for?

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 24, 2023, 6:11:18 PM1/24/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 18:33:11 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> So % <pees...@pooscent.net> sez to me they sez:
>
> >Max Pwner wrote:
> >>So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
> >>Are you some kind of alpha tough guy with a keyboard and bad attitude? (AUK restored, cowardly and neutered ped0k0ok.) Please do continue with your "alpha tough guy" act.
> >freaky alpha wannabe chick guy -
> >
> >https://imgur.com/a/a9jufzV lol
> >

> Is collecting my pics so you can impress James Robert Gorman with them considered "alpha male" stuff?
>
> Just Wondering

You ugly. Where are your lips?

%

Jan 24, 2023, 6:12:51 PM1/24/23
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:
> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!
>
> On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 18:33:11 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
> #
>

>> So % <pees...@pooscent.net> sez to me they sez:

>>> freaky alpha wannabe chick guy -
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/a/a9jufzV lol
>>>

>> Is collecting my pics so you can impress James Robert Gorman with them considered "alpha male" stuff?
>>
>> Just Wondering
>
> You ugly. Where are your lips?

he don't know how to bicker

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 24, 2023, 6:16:39 PM1/24/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 20:07:14 +0420, Max Pwner put forth the notion that:
#

> So Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> sez to me they sez:
>
> >x-no-archive: yes
> >
> >On 1/24/2023 2:53 AM, Max Pwner wrote:
> >>...by constantly tripping over each other trying to out-stroke the ego of a usenet narcissist and ex-felon chomo who can't stop talking about the transperson that he would like you all to bully for him.
> >
> >Keep that center of attention on you, work it sista!
> >
> >https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/histrionic-vs-narcissistic-personality-whats-the-difference-0430197
> >

> Whose attention? I don't have control over you spastic freaks.
>
> (Or do I?)

Try to go one day without thinking of me, MaxPwned. LOL! Delusional
skinny-lipped flat-chested genderqueer.

Sn!pe

Jan 24, 2023, 6:54:51 PM1/24/23
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> wrote:

> Max Pwned put forth the notion that:
> > So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:
> > > Max Pwned put forth the notion that: #
> > >
> > >Subject: Perhaps you hadn't considered how much of a weak beta you make
> > >yourself look From: Max Pwned <Pwned2theM@a.x> Newsgroups:
> > >alt.checkmate, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.hackers.malicious ...
> > >
> > >What's more beta than a pouty, histrionic, limp-wristed scrawny man-boy
> > >who dresses and acts like a girl while he lets men bugger his ass?
> > >You'd like to think you're some alpha tough guy, but you can't have it
> > >both ways, Hunny.
> >
> > Are you some kind of alpha tough guy with a keyboard and bad attitude?
>
> Why? Is that what you're looking for?

Typically beta, he can't cut it in the mens' world so he's competing in
ladies sport where he thinks he has some kind of unfair "advantage".
heh...

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe – My pet rock Gordon just is.

"Germany is the leading European Power."
~ Slava Ukraini ~

Brandon D Cartwrigh

Jan 24, 2023, 8:43:43 PM1/24/23
On 24 Jan 2023, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> posted some
Lamb gave it one, "Sphincteroplasty for anal incontinence."

KWills

Jan 25, 2023, 7:36:53 AM1/25/23
On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 20:07:14 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x>
wrote:

>So Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> sez to me they sez:
>
>>x-no-archive: yes
>>
>>On 1/24/2023 2:53 AM, Max Pwner wrote:
>>>...by constantly tripping over each other trying to out-stroke the ego of a usenet narcissist and ex-felon chomo who can't stop talking about the transperson that he would like you all to bully for him.
>>
>>Keep that center of attention on you, work it sista!
>>
>>https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/histrionic-vs-narcissistic-personality-whats-the-difference-0430197
>>

>Whose attention? I don't have control over you spastic freaks.
>
>(Or do I?)

Wow. Such sensitivity.

spastic
(of a person) having cerebral palsy.

Does it make you "alpha" top mock those with a disability? It
certainly appears you believe so.

--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never know
when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.

Max Pwner

Jan 25, 2023, 9:41:06 AM1/25/23
So KWills <no...@none.no> sez to me they sez:

>On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 20:07:14 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x> wrote:
>
>>So Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> sez to me they sez:
>>>Keep that center of attention on you, work it sista! https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/histrionic-vs-narcissistic-personality-whats-the-difference-0430197
>>Whose attention? I don't have control over you spastic freaks. (Or do I?)
>
> Wow. Such sensitivity.
>
>spastic (of a person) having cerebral palsy.
>
> Does it make you "alpha" top mock those with a disability? It certainly appears you believe so.

https://www.google.com/search?q=spastic

spas·tic
/ˈspastik/
adjective
1.
relating to or affected by muscle spasm.

Is it *not* muscle-spasms making your knees jerk and your fingers flopping on the wrong keys this morning? Is it something else?

You are beginning to sound histrionic, Kwills. Has the local child-molester Checky Gorman tasked you with making an ass of yourself in his place?

Janithor

Jan 25, 2023, 1:35:35 PM1/25/23
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/25/2023 4:36 AM, KWills wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 20:07:14 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x>
> wrote:
>
>> So Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> sez to me they sez:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> Keep that center of attention on you, work it sista!
>>>
>>> https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/histrionic-vs-narcissistic-personality-whats-the-difference-0430197
>>>

>> Whose attention? I don't have control over you spastic freaks.
>>
>> (Or do I?)
>
> Wow. Such sensitivity.
>
> spastic
> (of a person) having cerebral palsy.
>
> Does it make you "alpha" top mock those with a disability? It
> certainly appears you believe so.

(S)he's far left so it's all good. They can mock the disabled, be
racist as hell, it's cool because (s)he's one of the Good Guys.

KWills

Jan 26, 2023, 3:49:14 AM1/26/23
On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 14:40:58 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x>
wrote:

>So KWills <no...@none.no> sez to me they sez:
>
>>On Tue, 24 Jan 2023 20:07:14 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x> wrote:
>>
>>>So Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> sez to me they sez:
>>>Whose attention? I don't have control over you spastic freaks. (Or do I?)
>>
>> Wow. Such sensitivity.
>>
>>spastic (of a person) having cerebral palsy.
>>
>> Does it make you "alpha" top mock those with a disability? It certainly appears you believe so.
>>

>https://www.google.com/search?q=spastic
>
>spas·tic
>/ˈspastik/
>adjective
>1.
>relating to or affected by muscle spasm.
>
>Is it *not* muscle-spasms making your knees jerk and your fingers flopping on the wrong keys this morning? Is it something else?
>
>You are beginning to sound histrionic, Kwills. Has the local child-molester Checky Gorman tasked you with making an ass of yourself in his place?

Your use of projection isn't helping you at all.
How "alpha" does it make you to mock the disabled, then try, and
fail, to use reversal to divert from the truth? Serious question you
will not answer.

--
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

KWills

Jan 26, 2023, 3:49:46 AM1/26/23
On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 10:35:31 -0800, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
wrote:
I found her attempt to use reversal as a means of diversion
interesting. Predictable, of course. But still interesting. The act
serves to prove she knew what she was doing.

--
"Listen guv, I'm a ten-guv-a-day copper! Always have been, always will
be. If you want me to work on this case, I'm going to be calling you

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 27, 2023, 12:57:48 AM1/27/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Thu, 26 Jan 2023 00:49:11 -0800, KWills put forth the notion that:
#

> On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 14:40:58 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x>
> wrote:
>
> >So KWills <no...@none.no> sez to me they sez:

> >> Wow. Such sensitivity.
> >>
> >>spastic (of a person) having cerebral palsy.
> >>
> >> Does it make you "alpha" top mock those with a disability? It certainly appears you believe so.
> >>

> >https://www.google.com/search?q=spastic
> >
> >spas·tic
> >/Ë?spastik/
> >adjective
> >1.
> >relating to or affected by muscle spasm.
> >
> >Is it *not* muscle-spasms making your knees jerk and your fingers flopping on the wrong keys this morning? Is it something else?
> >
> >You are beginning to sound histrionic, Kwills. Has the local child-molester Checky Gorman tasked you with making an ass of yourself in his place?
>
> Your use of projection isn't helping you at all.
> How "alpha" does it make you to mock the disabled, then try, and
> fail, to use reversal to divert from the truth? Serious question you
> will not answer.

It pisses him off every time he tries to make everyone else a hater, and he
ends up being the only one here who's universally hated. That's because all
of his psychological problems have prevented him from ever developing any
social skills. At his age, therapy would probably be futile. Even the
queer community likely has no interest in an old drag queen with a worn-out
lipless cocksucker. Of course I don't mean any of this in a "bad" way...
just a little constructive criticism.

Snoopy

Jan 27, 2023, 8:50:37 AM1/27/23
Sul meriggio di 2023-01-27,
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bu...@Schitt.corn> enarrava tali parole:
> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!
>
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2023 00:49:11 -0800, KWills put forth the notion that:
> #
>

>> On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 14:40:58 +0420, "Max Pwner" <Pwner2theM@a.x>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >So KWills <no...@none.no> sez to me they sez:

>> >https://www.google.com/search?q=spastic
>> >
>> >spas??tic
>> >/??spastik/
>> >adjective
>> >1.
>> >relating to or affected by muscle spasm.
>> >
>> >Is it *not* muscle-spasms making your knees jerk and your fingers flopping on the wrong keys this morning? Is it something else?
>> >
>> >You are beginning to sound histrionic, Kwills. Has the local child-molester Checky Gorman tasked you with making an ass of yourself in his place?
>>
>> Your use of projection isn't helping you at all.
>> How "alpha" does it make you to mock the disabled, then try, and
>> fail, to use reversal to divert from the truth? Serious question you
>> will not answer.
>
> It pisses him off every time he tries to make everyone else a hater, and he
> ends up being the only one here who's universally hated. That's because all
> of his psychological problems have prevented him from ever developing any
> social skills. At his age, therapy would probably be futile. Even the
> queer community likely has no interest in an old drag queen with a worn-out
> lipless cocksucker. Of course I don't mean any of this in a "bad" way...
> just a little constructive criticism.

Wait, Max Pwner is Jen? I should have known.....

--
The Real Snoopy