ULTIMA ONLINE REGISTRATION CODE REALLY REALLY NEEDEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!

Jeff Vinocur

Nov 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/15/97

Newsgroups changed because I really didn't feel like typing
up a hack for this.

On 14 Nov 1997 19:10:52 GMT, Eli the Bearded
<usene...@qz.little-neck.ny.us> wrote:

[...]
:Elijah
:------
:has had trouble convincing people that rebooting is not the way to quit vi

What! It isn't!? But I tried pressing ESC, and Q, and ^C,
and ALT-F4, and they didn't work. I tried pressing random
keys too and they didn't do anything, so I thought it had
crashed the computer. After rebooting I tried it again, and
the same thing happenned. I guess I got a corrupted copy.
--
Jeff Vinocur
chi...@ix.netcom.com