Please HELP ME!! I'm getting harassed.....

Lee Levy

Feb 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/20/99
Hello, guys,

I was told to come to this newsgroup for some help. I HAVE AN IDIOT WHO IS
RUINING MY BUSINESS and I would be grateful for any help you can give me!

I don't know who this guy is or why he is bothering my business, but he has
been sending my business e-mail over 50 dirty, obnoxious, vulgar pictures
with foul language EVERY SINGLE DAY.

The problem is that he changes his ID every time, and even the date, the
from, the to, everything. ALL I KNOW IS THAT HE IS WITH AOL.

And AOL is pissing me off, they won't do a thing about it!!!!!

I was told you guys are geniuses and can help me TURN HIM OFF.

If anyone is interested to help me, please e-mail at lee...@ispchannel.com

VERY GRATEFUL!

LEE