Giving up is hard to do

1 view

Eli the Bearded

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

[moved to a.h.d because I don't want to use a hack for this and I do
wonder if peopler are still reading a.h.d]

Misc <B...@NOJUNK.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Jim Peters <j...@aguazul.demon.co.uk> writes
> >UAE is quite remarkable - it even emulates the flicker when you go

Now derived of context, I looked at that and thought "Why is someone
discussiong the United Arab Emirates here?"

Elijah
------
probably follows international news more than he needs to

Jeff Vinocur

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

On 24 Jan 1998 04:02:05 GMT, Eli the Bearded <*@qz.to>
wrote:

:[moved to a.h.d because I don't want to use a hack for this and I do

I am. I do wonder how its propagation is though.
(Actually, I considered posting a similar reply but didn't
want to bother with a hack...I guess you could claim that
remembering a.h.d is one...which puts in you a Catch-22-type
loop.
--
Jeff Vinocur
chi...@ix.netcom.com

Yasser ibn Balliner

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

In article <qz$98012...@qz.little-neck.ny.us>, Eli the Bearded <*@qz.to> wrote:
>[moved to a.h.d because I don't want to use a hack for this and I do
>wonder if peopler are still reading a.h.d]

I am. Not frequently, but I am.