how F'ing stupid possible..

sys...@localhost.localdomain

Jun 20, 2017, 7:24:37 PM6/20/17
Hey stupid,
While the pigs don't feel bad about being shit enough to smurf
at you while stealing skin cells from kindergadeners without
parental consent for supershit britalian church of scientology WWI/WWII plan.
The fact that you as adults
behave absolute stupid, and behave the same shortly after education/training..
..will still steal skin cells from them and don't mind waking up
in a cloned kidskin even though we know all the why not's..
isn't why I'm kinda pissed...
It has more to do with britalia gave me crap2000 instead of cherry2000...
...to the extent I have to handle you stupid active extintionists, again.
if you weren't so incredibly F'ing stupid I wouldn't care.
.or if even one of you wasn't stupid shit that shouldn't have happened that way.
~ HB Services, HRB