For Sale: Aenima Tool '73 USC/UCLA

1 view

magi...@gmail.com

May 17, 2017, 5:29:43 PM5/17/17
sys...@localhost.localdomain

12:49 PM (1 hour ago)

For Sale: Aenima Tool '73 USC/UCLA

Some say a comet will fall from the sky followed by metior showers
and tidal waves, followed by fault lines that cannot sit still,
followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.
..and some say the end is near, some say we'll see armegeddeon soon.
Kinda hope I get my 71 mil, I sure could use a vacation from
you stupid shits and the same old shit.
Mom's gonna fix it all they say, they say she's gonna take it
put it back the way it oughta be..
..but I'm praying for rain, so you might see a tidal wave.
If I want it to go down, pretty sure it gets flushed away
and laid to waste.
Don't call me a pessimist, I'm still fucking trying my best.
One giant festering neon distraction, I've a solution..
Keep yourself occupied, and learn to swim...
..somewhere else please,..
..isn't there a lake where you used to be, instead?
'Cause I'm praying for rain, so you might see a tidal wave.
If I want it to go down, pretty sure it gets washed away
and laid to waste.
I said, Don't call me pessimist, I'm still fucking trying my best.
Learn to swim, learn to swim, learn to swim.
~ [o;-)