beware of rabid bees w/ dripping stingers,.. and don't become scooped rehash.

1 view

magi...@gmail.com

May 25, 2017, 8:43:52 PM5/25/17
Request for funding:
I need 71 million dollars (usd).

..it appears y'all have 3 specific serious problems I don't. (Actually more than
that). The first is simple, classic, yersina pestis (black plague), the second, classic rabies
(and iv drugs laced with such), and third, bolivourous influenza (captain trips),
which is the result of mixed advanced rabid cases excrement and meat over about a
months time. ..as I stated, and note I didn't say lag your ass off,.. ..again. I
need 71 million dollars (usd). Immediately.

~ Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD DS