paypal

Gabriel Gillin

Nov 17, 2020, 1:18:53 AM11/17/20
Hello, does anyone have a paypal login info that i can use to make a purchase? I lost all my stuff in a fire that spread to our house in california. I need to buy a camera, and a drawing tablet so that i can continue my business of videography, photography, animations, and graphic designing for people.

I dont have any money to pay right now but i can swear on my life that in a week or 2 i can pay you for it

lenretfinancialin vestmentltd

Dec 22, 2020, 9:24:22 AM12/22/20
On Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 7:18:53 AM UTC+1, gilli...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello, does anyone have a paypal login info that i can use to make a purchase? I lost all my stuff in a fire that spread to our house in california. I need to buy a camera, and a drawing tablet so that i can continue my business of videography, photography, animations, and graphic designing for people.
>
> I dont have any money to pay right now but i can swear on my life that in a week or 2 i can pay you for it

good day everyone i'm here to tell you all about our company for Loan seekers
Attn: We are direct lenders and into 100% International Project Financing and we are currently looking for Loan seekers, Loan Brokers and international projects to finance. FOR MORE INQUIRY CONTACT US VIA THE FOLLOWING E-MAIL: lenretfina...@gmail.com