lets go darwin

Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker <NoEmail@void.net>

Dec 2, 2022, 9:06:41 PM12/2/22

1. Eliminated Ayman Al Zawarhri

2. Kansas uphold abortion

3. PACT ACT passed

4. Inflation Reduction ACT will be passed because deal has been reached
between Schumer and Sinema.

5. Ratifying Sweden and Finland in joining NATO

6. Unemployment as of today stands 3.5%

7. A whopping 528, 000 Jobs have been added in the month of July

8. Gas Price keep going down

9. Alex Jones is going to pay hefty penalty to Sandy Hook Victims

10. Donald Trump is in more trouble this week than previous week or
month or year and will be more trouble going forward.

54.5K Points
6 hours ago
But - what about Hunters laptop? And he hasn't found Hillary's
emails... lol

6 hours ago
And that's just this week!

7 hours ago
“ In our nation’s 246 year history there has never been an individual
who is a greater threat to our Republic than Donald Trump.” Dick Cheney
Only to prove Ed was correct.

3.5K Points
7 hours ago
" Trump is a coward "