Radial 'Tonebone "Hot British" distortion pedal

§c©©t§

May 12, 2004, 3:24:02 PM5/12/04
hmm this looks pretty cool.. 12ax7 tube driven/etc..

anyone selling one for around $100/shipped?

Pete

May 13, 2004, 7:31:39 AM5/13/04

"§c©©t§" wrote:
> hmm this looks pretty cool.. 12ax7 tube driven/etc..
>
> anyone selling one for around $100/shipped?

what are they etc?

Larry

May 13, 2004, 10:42:06 AM5/13/04
Considering they sell new for $229 I will be surprised if you get any takers.

MikeyMann

May 14, 2004, 9:43:00 PM5/14/04
"§c©©t§" <fa...@hello.com> wrote in message
> hmm this looks pretty cool.. 12ax7 tube driven/etc..
>
> anyone selling one for around $100/shipped?

$150 - $175 is the cheapest that I've seen them on eBay, plus shipping.

Mikey

§c©©t§

May 16, 2004, 5:23:33 PM5/16/04
:D

§c©©t§

May 16, 2004, 5:25:49 PM5/16/04
"Pete" <pe...@nospambigrivermail.co.uk> wrote in message news:c7vmar$ou6$1...@sparta.btinternet.com...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/search/detail/base_id/89086/src=00631
soundclips there

Tried one out where I purchased my new Jackson Soloist and it sounded
GREAT to my ears.

§c©©t§

May 16, 2004, 5:26:53 PM5/16/04
> what are they etc?

also scores of reviews/comments/etc., here:
http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/Tonebone/Hot_British_Distortion-01.html