95% of Pornstars and Pornographers are Jewish

Divided by Diversity ☺☻☺

Jul 1, 2009, 6:23:14 PM7/1/09
'Pornography': To film prostitution. Over 90% of pornographers and
porn actors are jewish.

In a respected and scholarly magazine of Jewish intellectuals, (The
Jewish Quarterly, winter 2004) Jewish professor Nathan Abrams in an
article titled, "Triple Exthnics," proudly documents the leading role
of Gentile-hating Jews in pornography.

"A story little told is that of Jews in Hollywood's seedier cousin,
the adult film industry. Perhaps we'd prefer that the 'triple
exthnics' didn't exist, but there's no getting away from the fact that
secular Jews played (and still continue to play) a disproportionate
role throughout the adult film industry in America. Jewish involvement
in pornography has a long history in the United States, as Jews have
helped transform a fringe subculture into what has become a primary
constituent of Americana. These are the 'true blue' Jews. Jewish
activity in the porn industry divides into two (sometimes overlapping)
groups: pornographers and performers. Though Jews make up only two per
cent of the American population, they have been prominent in
pornography. In the postwar era, America's most notorious pornographer
was Reuben Sturman, the 'Walt Disney of Porn'. According to the US
Department of Justice, throughout the 1970s Sturman controlled most of
the pornography circulating in the country. . It was said that Sturman
did not simply control the adult-entertainment industry; he was the
industry. Many are entirely secular, Jews in name only. Sturman,
however, identified as a Jew - he was a generous donator to Jewish
charities."

Abrams shows how the corruption and debasement of Gentiles and
Christian morality is a primary part of their motivation for
intentionally infecting the Gentile community with pornography.

" Is there a deeper reason, beyond the mere financial, as to why Jews
in particular have become involved in porn? . Al Goldstein, the
publisher of Screw, said "The only reason that Jews are in pornography
is that we think that Christ sucks. Catholicism sucks. We don't
believe in authoritarianism." Pornography thus becomes a way of
defiling Christian culture and, as it penetrates to the very heart of
the American mainstream (and is no doubt consumed by those very same
WASPs), its subversive character becomes more charged. Extending the
subversive thesis, Jewish involvement in the X-rated industry can be
seen as a proverbial two fingers to the entire WASP establishment in
America."

Opposition to Jewish extremist subversion of Gentile, Christian or
Muslim morality is frequently defined as anti-Semitic "hatred" in the
Jewish dominated media. Abrams writing in a Jewish journal for a
presumably Jewish audience writes matter-of-factly about the
"atavistic hatred" against us by Jewish pornographers and their
motivation to "weaken the dominant culture in America by moral
subversion."

"Jewish involvement in porn, by this argument, is the result of an
atavistic hatred of Christian authority: they are trying to weaken the
dominant culture in America by moral subversion. Astyr remembers
having "to run or fight for it in grammar school because I was a Jew.
It could very well be that part of my porn career is an 'up yours' to
these people." '

Obviously, there are no articles in the mainstream media exposing
Jewish "atavistic hatred" against Gentiles by the promoters of
pornographic depravity. Abrams even goes on to talk about the roots of
this revolutionary Jewish attack on European values.

" Jews were also at the vanguard of the sexual revolution of the
1960s. Wilhelm Reich, Herbert Marcuse and Paul Goodman replaced Marx,
Trotsky and Lenin as required revolutionary reading. . Pacheco was one
Jewish porn star who read Reich's intellectual marriage of Freud and
Marx. In light of the relatively tolerant Jewish view of sex, why are
we ashamed of the Jewish role in the porn industry? We might not like
it, but the Jewish role in this field has been significant and it is
about time it was written about seriously."

Notice that all those mentioned: Reich, Marcuse, Goodman, Marx,
Trotsky, Lenin and Freud are Jews. From Freud to Goodman, all
represent a Jewish revolution against traditional European values and
morality.

When sick Jewish pornographers are part of the brutality of Jewish
organized crime, the results can obviously be horrifically tragic for
our people. In 2000, a Jewish "Russian" organized crime ring was
uncovered that specialized in kidnapping Russian children, some as
young as two years old, from parks and orphanages and then subjecting
them to rape, torture and murder, all on video tape. These tapes were
sold to thousands of Jewish and Gentile perverts all over the world.
When police in Italy were frustrated by lack of action by the
authorities they released some of the video footage to an Italian
network which then showed some of the graphic images hoping to cause
public outrage. Instead of outrage against the Jewish murderers the TV
producers suffered outrage for showing the disturbing images.

Image: blond girl being thrown naked out of a battered van.
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4649/antiporn.jpg

In spite of the horror and obvious newsworthiness of this
international Jewish child porn/murder operation, it received little
coverage in the media in the United States. When Seth Bekenstein, the
ring's American distributor was arrested, there was little publicity,
and in spite of being a part of one of the most horrific criminal
activities imaginable, he was sentenced to only 18 months on guilty
plea.

Porn is no longer 1950s pictures of voluptuous nude women on a
deserted beach. It has become permeated with sadism, masochism,
scatology, even sexual molestation, rape and murder of young children.
I am no prude. I love the beauty of the human body. But, I do think
that this kind of sick criminal activity, in which there is so much
exploitation, so much degradation, so much catering to the depths of
human depravity, should be fought with constitutional law.

Ironically, with Jewish influence over media, societal mores, and
government today, it is legal, even chic to make and sell the sickest
pornography showing the sick defilement of women. But, if you have
unacceptable political opinions about Jewish supremacism, you may find
yourself a political and social pariah, or at worst in prison. We live
in a Zionist world where often the sickest porn is legal while
political incorrect opinions will land you in prison.

http://www.davidduke.com/general/jewish-professor-boasts-of-jewish-pornography-used-as-a-weapon-against-gentiles_1811.html

Jews and Porn article: http://www.jewishquarterly.org/article.asp?articleid=38

Further reading: http://www.real-debt-elimination.com/real_freedom/Propaganda/New_World_Order/jewish_dominance_in_porn.htm
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=35273 http://judicial-inc.biz/
www.iamthewitness.com

Some protagonists of the sex industry

The first ever porno mag - Playboy

Hugh Heffner (Jewish)
Famous pornographer who was honored by the ADL with its ridiculous
"Torch of Freedom" award. Sexcetera is made by Playboy TV.

The second ever porno mag – Hustler
Larry Flint (Jew). Paralyzed by a white nationalists riflr bullet in
protest at puting together negros and white women in porn scenes.

‘Page Three’3
Breasts were introduced under the front flap of British newspapers
(turning us all into scuttling perverts like them) in 1970 in half-Jew
Rupert Murdoch's The Sun newspaper, the idea of Murdoch's Jewish
editor Larry Lamb. The first page 3 girl was Jewish "German" model
Stephenie Rahn.

Ann Summers
Owned by the jewish Gold brothers, Ralph and David. They also own 50%
of Jew David Sullivan's Sunday/Daily Sport Newspapers. The managing
director of Ann Summers is David Gold's daughter, Jacqueline. She is
"the astute businesswoman who created the Ann Summers parties based on
the Tupperware parties."

The Joy of Sex book
written by jewish author Alex Comfort
http://www.jewishachievement.com/domains/word.html

Telephone Sex Lines
These are those late night adverts where women are paraded like sex
slaves and beckon you to talk to them via a premium rate phone number.
The inventor of telephone sex lines is Gloria Leonard. Miss Leonard
often refers to herself as "A nice Jewish girl from the Bronx."

Lap dancing
Peter Stringfellow (Jew) Introduced lap dancing to Britain.

Spearmint Rhino
The Starbucks of brothels, Owned by convicted jewish frauster john
gray. The chain's flagship London club was the first in the UK to
offer fully nude dancing, prompting a "dirty war" with its main rival
Stringfellow's, which at the time was topless-only.

The ubiquitous Hollywood ‘Sex Scene’
You know the feeling, you are watching a film, it could be a drama, an
action movie, a thriller, a comedy, a horror or anything, you are with
your friends, parents, girlfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend’s parents etc
when an uneasy silence falls over the room as the writhing and gasping
of a soft porn scene suddenly and inexplicably appears in the middle
of the film. Jews control Hollywood as they control porn and that is
something you should Google. Check out the name list at the bottom of
this post and then see the credits of any movie.
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-stein19-2008dec19,0,4676183.column

Arther Miller
Author of depraved novels

"Dr" Ruth. so-called sex-therapist (Jew).

They Live: Who are the Jews?

While this list may never be complete, it will cover most of the
Jewish names one is likely to encounter in everyday Western life.
Unlike many gentile names, there is such a thing as a 'Jewish name.'
Many Jewish persons can be recognized as being Jewish by their surname
[last name], although not always--some Jews are adopted, or their
forebears changed the family surname, or their surname simply does not
appear Jewish.

Here are the most common Jewish names likely to be encountered:

-Names ending in "-berg" (Goldberg, Weinberg, etc.)

-Names ending in "-man" (Goldman, Lightman, etc.)

-Names ending in "-stein" (Einstein, Perlstein, etc.)

-Names that sound "precious" (Gold, Silver, Diamond, Ruby (Rubenstein)
etc.)

-Names ending in "-ler" (Adler, Midler, etc.)

-Names ending in "-ner" (Asner, Lardner, etc.)

-Names ending in "-lin" (Gitlin, Sheindlin, etc.)

-Names ending in "-band" (Miliband, Goldband, etc.)

-Names ending in "-witz" (Horowitz, Rabinowitz, etc.) or "-
itz" (Kravitz, etc.)

-Names ending in "-baum" (Teitelbaum, Metzenbaum, etc.)

-Names ending in "-off" (Chartoff, Berkhoff, etc.)

-Names ending in "-nik" (Resnik, Mitnik, etc.)

-Names ending in "-thal" (Blumenthal, Rosenthal, etc.)

-Names ending in "-ling" (Spelling, Sperling, etc.)

-Names ending in "-sky" (Barshefsky, Linsky, etc.)

-Names ending in "-farb" (Himmelfarb, Goldfarb, etc.)

-Names ending in "-feld" (Seinfeld, Rosenfeld, etc.)

-Names ending in "-stone" (Wellstone, Firestone, etc.)

-Some, but certainly not all, names ending in "-son" (Abelson,
Josephson, etc.)

-Surnames that sound "Biblical," e.g., David, Joseph, Abram or
Abraham, Moses, Benjamin, Isaac, etc.

Some other common Jewish names:

-Miller -Davis -Ross -Lewis -Roth -Morris -Davidson -Green -Wolf -
Newman -Gross -Harris -Sherman -Myers -Mayer -Jacobs -Aaron -Michael -
Hirsch -Raphael -Tobias -Levy -Brand -Cohen -Kaplan -Weiss -Nathan -
Leo -Levine -Simon -Levin -Samuel -Falk -Wise -Gottfried -Gottlieb -
Mann -Mathis -May -Mars -Marx -Marks -Saul -Gould -Fink -Loeb -Loew -
Rubin -Stern -Shapiro -Klein -Cohn -Singer -Frank -Schwartz -Rich -
Kahn -Kramer

Remember, not everyone with jewish heritage is zionist.

http://www.natvan.com/who-rules-america www.iamthewitness.com
www.judicial-inc.biz www.jewwatch.com www.davidduke.com

Rick N. Backer

Jul 1, 2009, 6:53:40 PM7/1/09
Would someone please take this influx from the Little Hitler Society and
neuter the whole fucking lot before they fucking spread, ignorant hateful
bunch of cunts that they are.

"Divided by Diversity ???" <stj...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

http://www.davidduke.com/general/jewish-professor-boasts-of-jewish-pornography-used-as-a-weapon-against-gentiles_1811.html

The second ever porno mag � Hustler

Larry Flint (Jew). Paralyzed by a white nationalists riflr bullet in
protest at puting together negros and white women in porn scenes.

�Page Three�3

The ubiquitous Hollywood �Sex Scene�

You know the feeling, you are watching a film, it could be a drama, an
action movie, a thriller, a comedy, a horror or anything, you are with

your friends, parents, girlfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend�s parents etc

Billy Brit

Jul 1, 2009, 6:57:24 PM7/1/09
Rick N. Backer wrote:

> Would someone please take this influx from the Little Hitler Society and
> neuter the whole fucking lot before they fucking spread, ignorant
> hateful bunch of cunts that they are.

I wouldn't have seen that post at all if you hadn't quoted it in its
entirety, you stunned cunt :)

"*M\\®/M* "

Jul 1, 2009, 7:03:36 PM7/1/09
Rick N. Backer wrote:

> Would someone please take this influx from the Little Hitler Society and
> neuter the whole fucking lot before they fucking spread, ignorant
> hateful bunch of cunts that they are.

...Ken...you'd be hard pressed to ever find 1 single soul ever persuaded
by the *H88* they type. Laugh at them...they've absolutely *NO* defense
against wit, hilarity and disparagement -none- it sends them into
tighter frenzies of shame-spiraling as the light grows dim and the
porcelain path back to the sewage plant proves irresistible. Each knows
in his black little clump of what was supposed to be heart that he
should have been defecated, -not conceived. They're the result of drunk
deaf daddies humping away while a hostage screamed "wrong hole!
Aaaagghhhh wrong hole!".

:-) M

Forgotten Nationalist

Aug 5, 2021, 4:01:02 PM8/5/21