REQ: Nothing to lose (Mancini / Claudine Longet)

novai...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2006, 1:42:02 PM4/26/06
Hi all,
I´ve been a fan of Claudine's ever since I saw her in the Peter
Sellers movie "The Party" where she sang this great tune "Nothing to
lose".

I know this was composed by Henry Mancini - but no matter how I've
tried to find it on the internet I haven't succeeded.

So - if anyone has it I'd be ever so glad if you could post it.

thnx

duep...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2014, 10:26:41 AM1/29/14
"Nothing to Lose" (Henry Mancini/Don Black)

Intro :
G7M Bb13 Am7 Ab7M

G Bm11 Em9 G
C7M D Am7 D

Nothing to lose
If we are wise
We're not expecting rainbow-colored skies
Not right away

|1. G C9/G

Nothing to lose
It might be fun
No talk of spending lifetimes in the sun
Although we may

|2. B B/A

Refrain :

G/B Am7 Bm Bm/D
C7M G/B G7+ D

Both you and I have seen what time can do
We'll only hurt ourselves if we build dreams that don't come true

What can we lose
We know the score
Let's wait before we talk of evermore
One day we may

Nothing to lose
But much to gain
If love decides to stay

Both you and I have seen what time can do
We'll only hurt ourselves if we build dreams that don't come true

What can we lose
We know the score
Let's wait before we talk of evermore
One day we may