Dot2Dot | On Demand Printing | Digital Printing | Print Malaysia

1 view

mahi odp

May 31, 2017, 8:02:43 AM5/31/17
Apart from that, we can print any sizes of books, banners, invitation cards, flyers or any printing products with any small quantity products within short period of time. All customers can rely to us whenever they have rushing printing jobs that need to be done within one day.
Regardless of any amounts, any sizes and any designs of the products, we can print it all as we are now transforming to the digital printing. With digital printing, all printings are easier, quick and reach our customers’ satisfaction. Our digital printing services include Sample Corrugated Boxes, Retail In-Store Signage, Indoor/Outdoor Banners, Photo Wall Murals, Vehicle wraps, Retractable Banners and Trade Show Signage, Floor Decals and Advertisements, cards, etc.

for more details contact us

http://www.dot2dot.com.my/on-demand-printing/