Anyone Out There

Pudentame

Oct 25, 2018, 5:15:44 PM10/25/18
Saw a reference to the group elsewhere & thought I'd check in to see
if there was still anybody around.

And at least when I check the group again six months from now there
will be one new header, even if it's only me.

Roshni Tiwari

Jan 8, 2020, 12:01:31 AM1/8/20
शुक्रवार, 26 अक्टूबर 2018 को 2:45:44 पूर्व UTC+5:30 को, Pudentame ने लिखा:

Roshni Tiwari

Jan 8, 2020, 12:03:21 AM1/8/20
शुक्रवार, 26 अक्टूबर 2018 को 2:45:44 पूर्व UTC+5:30 को, Pudentame ने लिखा:
Clubfactory costomer care new update number
Call 6290814608

Pudentame

Jan 18, 2020, 4:47:30 PM1/18/20
On Tue, 7 Jan 2020 21:01:30 -0800 (PST), Roshni Tiwari
<rt08...@gmail.com> wrote:

>????????, 26 ??????? 2018 ?? 2:45:44 ????? UTC+5:30 ??, Pudentame ?? ????:
>> Saw a reference to the group elsewhere & thought I'd check in to see
>> if there was still anybody around.
>>
>> And at least when I check the group again six months from now there
>> will be one new header, even if it's only me.

Hah! Same here, except it looks like it took me a year & a half to
check again.

Pudentame

Jan 18, 2020, 4:50:52 PM1/18/20
Oh, that was me who was going to check back in 6 months. Well, now
maybe there will be a couple of new headers that are not SPAM.

topba...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2020, 12:31:00 AM1/26/20
It is odd how this group was turned over to the spammers years ago, yet other active groups aren't really effected much. I never have understood that.

Roshni Tiwari

Jan 26, 2020, 3:22:50 AM1/26/20
Clubfactory costomer care number 06290814608