KNOW YOUR ENEMIES

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Lord Valve

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 1:23:48 PM4/19/05
to
Here they are, folks. From the boss commies right on down to the
useful idiots like Osama bin Morgen and Osama bin Pritchard, all
the lefties in their putrescent glory are laid bare as what they
are.

Read. Remember. It will eventually be necessary to oppose these
people with force of arms if we are to regain control of our country.
In the final analysis, they are no different than the radical
Islamists - their creed is to convert you or to kill you. In fact,
many of them *are* radical Islamists. Wake up or die.


http://www.discoverthenetworks.com

This page is especially useful. It'll take 5 minutes or so to load
and run on a dialup account, so be patient:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.com/tm/tm-1ver/index.asp?keyword=Ford%20Foundation


Lord Valve
American

Elvis Kabong

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 1:34:31 PM4/19/05
to
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING WAY A BIGOTED PIG
LIKE YOU
COULD BE AN AMERICAN!

"Lard 'Göring' Valve" <detr...@ix.netcom.com>
wrote in message
news:42653ED9...@ix.netcom.com...

> Lard "Göring" Valve
> Ape
>
>
>

Vin

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 1:48:07 PM4/19/05
to
hehe wow, i'm always amazed that people like you actually exist.

tubeguru

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 2:53:37 PM4/19/05
to
Lord Valve wrote:

Bwahahahaha. ROTFLMAO! What a Putz! Listen son,We put up with you right
wing losers for years. You just can't handle take the heat can you? Get
a grip. What a fucking loser!
Tubeguru
Armed Liberal
TG

tubeguru

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 3:00:41 PM4/19/05
to
Lord Valve wrote:

Something you should probably know, The Ford Foundation receives a good
chunk of it's funding from the CIA...
TG

timepixdc

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 3:59:20 PM4/19/05
to
In article <42653ED9...@ix.netcom.com>,
Lord Valve <detr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Here they are, folks. From the boss commies right on down...
>
>
> http://www.discoverthenetworks.com

Where do you keep coming with these bizarre right-wing web sites? I
suppose you and your fellow black helicopter watchers just pass them
along.

David Horowitz? Right Wing Whacko Extreme.

tubeguru

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 4:09:24 PM4/19/05
to
Hey, don't make fun of the Black helicopters, you just don't know.....
TG

John Wheaton

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 4:14:50 PM4/19/05
to

"tubeguru" <tube...@sbcgloball.net> wrote in message >>

> Something you should probably know, The Ford Foundation receives a good
> chunk of it's funding from the CIA...
>

Please provide source info...

See ya,
John


Mr Soul

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 4:31:18 PM4/19/05
to
You really are an a sad idiot. Liberals have virtually no power in
this country right now & you try to brand us as some kind of
terrorists. Not only that, but you threaten with force. I should
report you to the Fed's. I hope that they are monitoring this web site
because they keep tab's on right-wing extremists like you.

You are as anti-American as they come.

Mr Soul

Jim Anable

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 5:44:34 PM4/19/05
to
timepixdc wrote:
> In article <42653ED9...@ix.netcom.com>,
> Lord Valve <detr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>
>>Blah, blah, blah, blah FEAR! Blah, blah, blah, blah, HATE!
>>
>>
>>http://www.discoverthenutjobs.com

timepixdc

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 5:44:06 PM4/19/05
to
In article <Uzd9e.551$fw2...@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>,
tubeguru <tube...@sbcgloball.net> wrote:

> Hey, don't make fun of the Black helicopters, you just don't know.....

Make fun of them? I like flying them over Denver of an evening just to
spook LV and his buddies.

tubeguru

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 5:49:10 PM4/19/05
to
Mr Soul wrote:

Not really surprising that the right wing kooks are even more afraid of
liberals now. After all they know that it is more difficult to maintain
power than it is to attain it.....
TG

tubeguru

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 6:00:43 PM4/19/05
to

Ya Fool!

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 7:56:27 PM4/19/05
to

John Wheaton

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 6:11:02 PM4/19/05
to

>"tubeguru" <tube...@sbcgloball.net> wrote in messageSomething you should
>probably know, The Ford Foundation receives a good
>chunk of it's funding from the CIA...

Please provide source info...

See ya,
John

>You could start at the very same website...

At a glance I saw that the CIA had in the past, but not currently as your
initial post stated. Please pull what ever info is in the list of links to
show that the CIA currently funds the Ford Foundation.

Thanks,
John


Mr Soul

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 6:44:26 PM4/19/05
to
Mr LV,

If you make threatening remarks like this again, I will report you to
the Department of Homeland Security. I checked their web site and this
is what they say:

"DHS encourages individuals to report information concerning suspicious
or criminal activity and cyber security incidents to Homeland
Security."

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/theme_home6.jsp.

I will do this so please refrain from making threatening remarks on
this forum.

Mr Soul

tubeguru

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 6:47:20 PM4/19/05
to
If you took the time to go through all the links you would see that one of them takes you to a chart that shows funding sources for the Ford and other foundations. I believe the Carlyle Group is also a contributor...
TG

John Wheaton

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 6:55:04 PM4/19/05
to

Please provide source info...

See ya,
John

Thanks,
John

1) When I asked the question and I had hopes of an answer, not a scavanger
hunt. Does the CIA currently fund the Ford Foundation?
2) Please post in plain text rather than HTML. That type of posting is not
proper netiquette.

Thanks,
John


wb

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 7:57:21 PM4/19/05
to
LOL .. DHS can't find their own office, or the 10million illegal aliens
that clean them .

Bruce Morgen

unread,
Apr 19, 2005, 11:49:05 PM4/19/05
to
Lord Valve <detr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Here they are, folks. From the boss commies right on down to the
>useful idiots like Osama bin Morgen and Osama bin Pritchard, all
>the lefties in their putrescent glory are laid bare as what they
>are.

Meaningless hate screed
noted.


>
>Read. Remember. It will eventually be necessary to oppose these
>people with force of arms if we are to regain control of our country.

Hmm, a warmongering GOP
president and vp, a
festering pustule of a
corrupt GOP Congressional
majority, and a USSC
majority named by various
previous GOP presidents
-- and you're whining
that "we are to regain
control?" Who the hell
is in "control" at this
point if it isn't people
only slightly to the left
of the late Generalissimo
Francisco Franco and Rev.
Fred Phelps?

>In the final analysis, they are no different than the radical
>Islamists - their creed is to convert you or to kill you.

The only poster mentioning
any sort of violence in
these parts is you -- can
you spell "projection,"
little Willie? I knew you
could!

>In fact,
>many of them *are* radical Islamists.

Now how could you know any
such thing? Oh, I get it,
you pulled it directly out
from where the sun don't
shine in a fit of
rhetorical frustration.

>Wake up or die.
>
Listen up, you hatemongering
yahoo -- there's nothing the
enemies of this country would
like better than for Americans
to start suspecting and
threatening each other over
this stuff. If I actually
*was* one of those scary
"radical Islamists," I
suspect I'd be sending you
regular thank you notes for
trying so hard to turn
Americans against each other
instead of intelligently and
efficiently dealing with the
actual challenges we face.


................................................................
Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access
>>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<
-=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

Lord Valve

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 2:34:32 AM4/20/05
to

Mr Soul wrote:

> You really are an a sad idiot. Liberals have virtually no power in
> this country right now & you try to brand us as some kind of
> terrorists.

If the, er...shoe fits...

> Not only that, but you threaten with force. I should
> report you to the Fed's.

By all means:

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Don't forget to include all the headers. Tell 'em I said BOO
and scared all the poor lefties. I have *G U N S *, you know.
BOO!

> I hope that they are monitoring this web site
> because they keep tab's on right-wing extremists like you.

Yeah, they got three, hell, four agents reading AGA around the clock.

> You are as anti-American as they come.

Earth Shoes, son. It's your destiny.

> Mr Soul

Doubtful.

I've *heard* you play. Ice cream truck music has more soul than
the schlock you lay down.

Lord Valve
American


Lord Valve

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 2:36:59 AM4/20/05
to
My goodness, counselor. Forging quotes? Tsk, tsk...

Lord Valve
Not At All Surprised

Lord Valve

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 2:39:38 AM4/20/05
to

Mr Soul wrote:


Tonight, you're going to get up to take a piss, say around 2:30 AM.

You're going to stub your toe on the way to the crapper. This will
happen because I am going to aim a graviton beam projector
at your foot just as you cross the threshold to the john. It'll hurt
like all hell. Neener neener.

Lord Valve
Bad Guy

Ya Fool!

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 4:35:00 AM4/20/05
to
> Lord Valve wrote:

>If the, er...shoe fits...it's due to lots of lubricant and a particular masochistic fetish I've enjoyed
> in my decriped obesity. Ohhhh----leather. Mr Mulay Sir--- May I have another?

> Loud wetassValve
> Amerikkan Watt Tar-Ash
> Watt Supp-pram-O-cyst
>
>
>

Ya Fool!

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 4:39:47 AM4/20/05
to
ANOTHER?

First, not until you learn to spell, asshole! Try "decrepid".
Second, LIAR! That lubricant is fart bubblage, son. You're not fooling
anyone.
Third young fella, ENOUGH with the forgery you Chinese glass hustling,
meat slab dragging, bike seat sniffer!

Ya Fool!

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 4:47:28 AM4/20/05
to
> Lord Valve wrote:

> Tonight, while sneaking off to sniff the shitter, say around 2:30 AM.
> I'm going to stub my toe-sized penis on the way. This will
> happen because I am going to be thinking about your feet
> just as my eyes cross and I'm beyond the ass squirt threshold. It'll burn


> like all hell. Neener neener.
>

> Leaking assValve
> Sad Try
>
>
>

Mr Soul

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 11:28:52 AM4/20/05
to
Thanks for the link!

Seriously, you can joke around all you want Mr. Slick, but when you
start making treats, that is crossing the line in my book.

If you want to see if I'm serious, just try me again.

Mr Soul

Mr Soul

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 11:30:22 AM4/20/05
to
This is OK because it shows that you do have a sense of humor, which is
the only reason why I bother conversing with you at all.

Mr Soul

tubeguru

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 12:05:33 PM4/20/05
to
1) You know as well as I do that you are the only one who can provide you with an answer. All you have to do is look.... What you're really saying is that you're not really interested in an answer. Please provide  proof for the basis of your opinion that the CIA is not providing support to the Ford foundation....
2) It doesn't really make sense to post links in plain text now does it? What's the matter? Still using a 486 with Windows 95?
TG

Lord Valve

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 12:14:11 PM4/20/05
to

Mr Soul wrote:

It is my contention that it will be necessary to oppose leftists with force
of arms in order to regain control of our country.

That's what I said, and that's what I meant. You can forward it to the
FBI, the DHS, NBC, CNN, CBS, the CIA and the New York Fucking
Times for all I care. If you feel threatened by that, GOOD!

"Read. Remember. It will eventually be necessary to oppose these
people with force of arms if we are to regain control of our country.

In the final analysis, they are no different than the radical

Islamists - their creed is to convert you or to kill you. In fact,
many of them *are* radical Islamists. Wake up or die."

Lord Valve
American

Lord Valve

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 12:22:59 PM4/20/05
to

Mr Soul wrote:

> Thanks for the link!
>
> Seriously, you can joke around all you want Mr. Slick, but when you
> start making treats, that is crossing the line in my book.

The ambient temperature in Hades will reach 0 Kelvin before I make a treat
(sic) with you or anyone remotely like you.

Call the FBI and tell 'em I said it will be necessary to
oppose leftism with force of arms in order to regain
control of the country. See what it gets you.

> If you want to see if I'm serious, just try me again.

My knees are knocking with fear.

I already know how serious you are. Like I said - I've
*heard* you play. Go sell Earth Shoes. You may be
a worse guitarist than Mulay - and I have no greater
insult to offer.

Lord Valve
Bad Guy

Elvis Kabong

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 12:22:15 PM4/20/05
to

"timepixdc" <time...@aol.comx> wrote in message
news:timepixdc-57E6A...@news.central.cox.net...

> In article <42653ED9...@ix.netcom.com>,
> Lord Valve <detr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > Here they are, folks. From the boss commies
right on down...
> >
> >
> > http://www.discoverthenetworks.com

>
> Where do you keep coming with these bizarre
right-wing web sites? I
> suppose you and your fellow black helicopter
watchers just pass them
> along.

Looks like the synaptic wave protector control
broke
off of his foil helmut.

Mr Soul

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 12:55:44 PM4/20/05
to
I just reported this incident to the FBI and they called me within 1/2
hour. They take reports like this very seriously, however they can't
prosecute you because you have made general statements and that's the
way the law is written.

However, I'll warn you again - if you make any threatening statements
against me or anyone else here, they urged me to contact them again.
I'm real serious here, so I'd suggest that you cool it if I were you.

Mr Soul

John Wheaton

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 1:08:56 PM4/20/05
to

"tubeguru" <tube...@sbcgloball.net> wrote in message

1) You know as well as I do that you are the only one who can provide you
with an answer. All you have to do is look....

It`s rude and bordering on dishonest to send someone on a scavanger hunt
when they ask you a question. If you can`t verify that the CIA CURRENTLY
funds the Ford Foundation admit that you were inaccurate, or that you
misspoke. :0)


2) It doesn't really make sense to post links in plain text now does it?
What's the matter? Still using a 486 with Windows 95?

The fact that I use XP is immaterial, since there are many here who don`t.
Rude is rude, please mantain proper netiqette. It makes the world a better
place!:0)

See ya,
John

Mike Pritchard

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 1:43:29 PM4/20/05
to
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

You really are one sad, paranoid, pathetic human being.

Now who's wearing the foil hat?

Hmmmmmmm?

I'm glad I'm "edumacated" enough to spot people like you...it's more
entertaining than TV.

Mike

Lord Valve wrote:

>Here they are, folks. From the boss commies right on down to the
>useful idiots like Osama bin Morgen and Osama bin Pritchard, all
>the lefties in their putrescent glory are laid bare as what they
>are.
>

>Read. Remember. It will eventually be necessary to oppose these
>people with force of arms if we are to regain control of our country.
>In the final analysis, they are no different than the radical
>Islamists - their creed is to convert you or to kill you. In fact,
>many of them *are* radical Islamists. Wake up or die.
>
>

gtski

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 1:50:46 PM4/20/05
to
Elvis Kabong wrote:


>
> Looks like the synaptic wave protector control
> broke
> off of his foil helmut.
>

Folks, looks like Ed is finally giving some honest-to-god first hand
technical advice here.

As the "Grand Knight of the Foil-Hat Order" Blumby is far and away
the expert-on-high of all things *foil-hat*.

Ed.. has the itching stopped yet..??? LV turned his long-range super
low freq itch dish in another direction as of late, giving you a
break. But HALIBURTON... they're still after you dude, and Bush is
secretly joined with them to ship your job overseas, so stay low.

When are we going to see pics of your new "accidental" amp. . ???
Didn't you say you accidentally stumbled upon a super-sweet amp
design..???

gtski

tubeguru

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 2:53:01 PM4/20/05
to
John Wheaton wrote:

You asked for proof, the links all go directly to the sources of the
information. How is that a scavenger hunt?
I have done the hunting for you. All you have to do is click and read...
The information available shows a continuing pattern of the CIA funding
various "left wing" foundations and organizations. Obviously,
information about what the CIA is currently funding is classified so
your question is unanswerable in it's present state. Perhaps you would
care to rephrase it?
TG

Ya Fool!

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 6:28:18 PM4/20/05
to
William, son, you simpering jerkoff :-)

Anyway, how 'BOUT that Stock and Bond Market repuglickans?

Next stop, Commercial and Residential real estate.

Then Bush and KKKrowd fly away leaving Hooverville, USA to WWIII
for rebuilding.

> William Whitikre wrote:

> It will be necessary to oppose leftism with force of arms in order to regain
> control of the country. I have no greater insult to offer myself as either a
> human being or an "American".

> William Whitikre
> Denver, CO
> Harmless Sociopath Online

Ya Fool!

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 6:40:42 PM4/20/05
to
They've had that nutjob under surveillance for so long he can't respond
to inquiries about his white supremicist affiliations. It's amusing,
honestly.

John Wheaton

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 5:04:58 PM4/20/05
to

"tubeguru" <tube...@sbcgloball.net> wrote in message >>
> You asked for proof, the links all go directly to the sources of the
> information. How is that a scavenger hunt?

Because it mentions that the CIA originally funded and helped, but that was
decades ago.

> Obviously, information about what the CIA is currently funding is
> classified so your question is unanswerable in it's present state. Perhaps
> you would care to rephrase it?
>

Perhaps you would care to rephrase your original post. You wrote "Something

you should probably know, The Ford Foundation receives a good
chunk of it's funding from the CIA..."

You didn`t write that decades ago they received,( past tense), some funding,
you wrote receive as in present tense. I called you on it, and you`ve NOT
been able to verify current funding.

There are things that all of us did decades ago that we no longer do today.
We should be judged by what we are currently doing.

See ya,
John


Ya Fool!

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 7:18:20 PM4/20/05
to
Yeah, that silly "no statute of limitation" on murder really ought to go
huh?

Hunting down old Nazis, Khmer Rouge, Hutus, Serbs....WHAT for?


John Wheaton wrote:

> There are things that all of us did decades ago that we no longer do today.
> We should be judged by what we are currently doing.
>
> See ya,

> John "glub glub" Turdflush
>
>

tubeguru

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 5:47:28 PM4/20/05
to
As we are all the sum total of our past perhaps a pattern of a particular kind of behavior is as important.
This chart is accurate until 2000 AFAIK.
http://www.global-elite.org/images/left_gatekeepers.gif

The real point here is that the right so righteously rails against the "liberal media" when in fact they are the major funders of it. Why do you think that is?
TG

John Wheaton

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 6:06:43 PM4/20/05
to

"tubeguru" <tube...@sbcgloball.net> wrote in message news:

>As we are all the sum total of our past perhaps a pattern of a particular
>kind of behavior is as important.
>This chart is accurate until 2000 AFAIK.

So making statements that aren`t true, or at a minumum, unprovable is Ok as
long as it fits your beliefs?

>The real point here is that the right so righteously rails against the
>"liberal media" when in fact they are the major funders of it. Why do you
>think that is?

I think that yis pure BS and that you`re making up more stories. You`ve also
tainted all of your future posts by what you`ve done in this thread, and
that`s sad since you have had some cool posts in the past.

See ya,
John


John Wheaton

unread,
Apr 20, 2005, 6:10:30 PM4/20/05
to

"Ya Fool!" <pimp...@blo.org> wrote in message news:...

> Yeah, that silly "no statute of limitation" on murder really ought to go
> huh?
>
> Hunting down old Nazis, Khmer Rouge, Hutus, Serbs....WHAT for?
>
Because there isn`t a statute of limitations on murder, and there shouldn`t
be one. Anyone that ever committed murder should be prosecuted. You took
what I said a bit out of context, but taht is your norm these days isn`t it?
My how are are reaching to not look the Fool... Oops but you did chose that
name didn`t you?

See ya,
John


Lord Valve

unread,
Apr 21, 2005, 12:43:58 AM4/21/05
to

Mr Soul wrote:


Son, you are so full of shit my screen turns brown every time I open one of
your posts.

Dave Moore

unread,
Apr 21, 2005, 1:33:51 AM4/21/05
to

Thus making Whittaker the uncontested frontrunner in
the Y2K5 A-merkin Idiot competition.

"Lord Valve" <detr...@ix.netcom.com> foisted in message news:42653ED9...@ix.netcom.com...
: Here they are, folks. From the boss commies right on down to the


: useful idiots like Osama bin Morgen and Osama bin Pritchard, all
: the lefties in their putrescent glory are laid bare as what they
: are.

:
: Read. Remember. It will eventually be necessary to oppose these


: people with force of arms if we are to regain control of our country.
: In the final analysis, they are no different than the radical
: Islamists - their creed is to convert you or to kill you. In fact,
: many of them *are* radical Islamists. Wake up or die.

:
:
: http://www.discoverthenetworks.com

:
:
:


Lord Valve

unread,
Apr 21, 2005, 1:52:35 AM4/21/05
to

Someone currently using the name "Marc Mulay defecated:

> They've had that nutjob under surveillance for so long he can't respond
> to inquiries about his white supremicist affiliations.

You are a liar.

LV

Ya Fool!

unread,
Apr 21, 2005, 4:54:07 AM4/21/05
to
America Disowns William Whitakre.

Germany?

Ya Fool!

unread,
Apr 21, 2005, 4:58:18 AM4/21/05
to
Am I?

Then William Whitakre of Denver, CO;

Please state for the AGA record what your personal position on white
supremecy is,
was and will be.

That is;

Let's watch you sidestep, lie or skip responding to this post :-)

Bruce Morgen

unread,
Apr 21, 2005, 11:31:23 AM4/21/05