4-16-07 V. Tech Massacre

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 16, 2007, 6:38:46 PM4/16/07
ONLY if the sons and daughters of several HIGH RANKING Senators,
Congressmen and a Veep / Potus offspring or two were cut down, would
THIS latest chapter have an LV's chance in cool/hip of finally getting
Americans behind a serious gun control initiative. Otherwise, once the
media dust settles, it'll be bidness as usual.

Bruce Morgen

Apr 16, 2007, 7:50:57 PM4/16/07

The very first thing White
House spokesmodel Dana
Perrino mentioned today was
the president's belief in
the so-called right to bear
arms -- neither political
party is going to tackle
that issue because, like
social security, amounts to
electoral suicide.

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 16, 2007, 7:21:34 PM4/16/07
On Apr 16, 4:50?pm, Bruce Morgen <edi...@juno.com> wrote:

I like King George's insta-made-for-TV invocation of a "kind and
loving God...lifting them up (the deceased, dying and life-long
wounded) in our prayers".

The politicians merely whore out to the whim of the vast mass of
fucktards getting advertised at. Video game mfrs., the film industry
and TV programming will probably absorb 90% of the blame fall-out,
weapons mfrs., part of the balance.

WHADDA delusional, twisted, look-the-other-way B.S. nation we live in.
Of course, I'd rather live here in S. CA than most other shit holes on
the planet. You have to suffer the turds with the whipped cream and
cherries. Life.

android

Apr 16, 2007, 7:41:04 PM4/16/07

"MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <ya...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

at first I was surprised
http://click.adultsingles.com/partner/click.asp?id=72473&site=ads&typ=click

honestly i THINK it's wrong

M...@disney.com

Apr 16, 2007, 9:04:47 PM4/16/07
On 16 Apr 2007 15:38:46 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
<ya...@earthlink.net> wrote:

We need idiot control..not gun control...guns don't kill
people..idiots do...

wb

Apr 16, 2007, 10:10:15 PM4/16/07
wrote:

> Otherwise, once the
> media dust settles, it'll be bidness as usual.

The dude's girlfriend dumped him and he went on a rampage.
I'm sure his ex-girlfriend will never dump another dude with
a bad temper.

You never killed a roomful of kids under a mad rage ?

I never had the privilege of shooting up schools
in the 70's either because MY PARENTS KNEW WHERE WE WERE, WHAT WE
DID, WHAT WE WATCHED ON TV, AND WHO OUR FRIENDS WERE, AND WHAT WAS IN
OUR BEDROOMS UNDER THE BED.

"NO" meant something back then.

Rick N. Backer

Apr 16, 2007, 10:48:40 PM4/16/07
On 16 Apr 2007 15:38:46 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
<ya...@earthlink.net> did courageously avow:

Marc, this kind of stuff is in America's genetic make up. Why do you
act so shocked when it raises its ugly head?

--
Ken Wilson

Bruce Morgen

Apr 16, 2007, 11:49:34 PM4/16/07
M...@disney.com wrote:

True enough, but an idiot
with a gun can kill a whole
lot more people a whole lot
faster -- and if there was
such a thing as "idiot
control" we wouldn't be
saddled with the current
phucktard-in-chief and his
corrupt crew of serial
failures.

All that said, I don't know
the answer -- but I do know
that my country has a gun
violence problem that's
both tragic and damned
embarrassing, a problem
that doesn't come close to
existing in the rest of the
western industrial world.

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 16, 2007, 11:23:49 PM4/16/07
On Apr 16, 6:04 pm, M...@disney.com wrote:
> On 16 Apr 2007 15:38:46 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
>
> <y...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >ONLY if the sons and daughters of several HIGH RANKING Senators,
> >Congressmen and a Veep / Potus offspring or two were cut down, would
> >THIS latest chapter have an LV's chance in cool/hip of finally getting
> >Americans behind a serious gun control initiative. Otherwise, once the
> >media dust settles, it'll be bidness as usual.
>
> We need idiot control..not gun control...guns don't kill
> people..idiots do...

Pregnancy is a sexually transmitted disease without a cure. Other
nations have successfully managed the gun control issue, however.

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 16, 2007, 11:38:22 PM4/16/07
On Apr 16, 7:48 pm, Rick N. Backer <ken.wil...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote:
> On 16 Apr 2007 15:38:46 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
> <y...@earthlink.net> did courageously avow:

America is an evolving concept w/in a geography known by the IRS and
the rest of the world as the USA. It meant one thing at its inception,
back when it's population was less than 10 Million. Now, at over 300
million, it means quite another thing, but narrow-minded phuctards are
incapable of recognizing that. When America is at pop. 600 million to
1 billion, if serious revisions to some of its pretty, but naive
ideals aren't implemented, massacres will become as common as suicides
-and equally ignored by the media. Since that would be somewhat
destabilizing and both America as well as the world have witnessed
what male neandercons in D.C. power have done to our quality of life
as well as international image, the swing of the pendulum is in the
air. Women do not have a history of mass murder with automatic weapons
nor do they reflect the majority of the world's largest incarcerated
population...accordingly, when women FINALLY bond together at the
voting place the way they did w/ Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD),
ballot initiatives that would've been inconceivable will finally get
to come before the people and the people (women and men with sense)
will vote for security and safety. 9/11/01 taught everyone that in the
final analysis, "society" is willing to exchange "liberty" for
"security". It won't happen quickly or without the loudest battle
since Civil or Womens rights-
but it'll happen. mvm

pete

Apr 17, 2007, 12:18:10 AM4/17/07

"MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <ya...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Just a question, in the last 15 years in all of these big mass
shootings
wether it be at a school or workplace, how many of the assailants were
either
taking psychoactive antidepressants or had just abruptly stopped?
Check it out, theres more to this than it appears.

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 1:56:08 AM4/17/07
On Apr 16, 9:18?pm, "pete" <a.anit...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <y...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Hoo boy. Between 'android' and 'pete' here this thread almost took an
early Mensa spin ;-). mvm

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 1:57:28 AM4/17/07
On Apr 16, 6:04?pm, M...@disney.com wrote:
> On 16 Apr 2007 15:38:46 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
>
> <y...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >ONLY if the sons and daughters of several HIGH RANKING Senators,
> >Congressmen and a Veep / Potus offspring or two were cut down, would
> >THIS latest chapter have an LV's chance in cool/hip of finally getting
> >Americans behind a serious gun control initiative. Otherwise, once the
> >media dust settles, it'll be bidness as usual.
>
> We need idiot control..not gun control...guns don't kill
> people..idiots do...

Idiots with guns are more dangerous than idiots without them.

Joe B

Apr 17, 2007, 2:32:46 AM4/17/07

Rumor is it's an exchange student from China. Won't be the first time
this colossal Canadian idiot ate shit sandwich. No wonder this stupid
fuck is Norwegian as well, it's in their genetic makeup to make fun of
countrys greater than theirs. They laughed at Germany and turned Nazi.

Joe B

Apr 17, 2007, 2:33:45 AM4/17/07
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:49:34 -0500, Bruce Morgen <edi...@juno.com>
wrote:

>M...@disney.com wrote:
>
>>On 16 Apr 2007 15:38:46 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
>><ya...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>>>ONLY if the sons and daughters of several HIGH RANKING Senators,
>>>Congressmen and a Veep / Potus offspring or two were cut down, would
>>>THIS latest chapter have an LV's chance in cool/hip of finally getting
>>>Americans behind a serious gun control initiative. Otherwise, once the
>>>media dust settles, it'll be bidness as usual.
>>We need idiot control..not gun control...guns don't kill
>>people..idiots do...
>
>True enough, but an idiot
>with a gun can kill a whole
>lot more people a whole lot
>faster -- and if there was
>such a thing as "idiot
>control" we wouldn't be
>saddled with the current
>phucktard-in-chief and his
>corrupt crew of serial
>failures.
>
>All that said,

All that is Liberal bullshit. Dude was Asian, possibly a Chinese
national.

Nice try, Brucie...

Joe B

Apr 17, 2007, 2:35:52 AM4/17/07
On 16 Apr 2007 16:21:34 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
<ya...@earthlink.net> wrote:

All this fucking Mike Moore gossip from these idiot libs who don't
even know any of the facts yet.

Typical.

And when the facts do come out, they'll be long gone.

Rick N. Backer

Apr 17, 2007, 3:01:28 AM4/17/07
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 23:32:46 -0700, Joe B <jo...@nowhere.com> did
courageously avow:

Rumour has it that it was only natural that some phuctard on giganews
would rise to take this one deep. How's it going phuckhead, did your
sister give birth to any that lived?

--
Ken Wilson

Joe B

Apr 17, 2007, 4:23:30 AM4/17/07
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 07:01:28 GMT, Rick N. Backer
<ken.w...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 23:32:46 -0700, Joe B <jo...@nowhere.com> did
>courageously avow:
>
>>On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 02:48:40 GMT, Rick N. Backer
>><ken.w...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote:
>>
>>>On 16 Apr 2007 15:38:46 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
>>><ya...@earthlink.net> did courageously avow:

>>>Marc, this kind of stuff is in America's genetic make up. Why do you
>>>act so shocked when it raises its ugly head?
>>

>>Rumor is it's an exchange student from China. Won't be the first time
>>this colossal Canadian idiot ate shit sandwich. No wonder this stupid
>>fuck is Norwegian as well, it's in their genetic makeup to make fun of
>>countrys greater than theirs. They laughed at Germany and turned Nazi.
>
>Rumour has it that it was only natural that some phuctard on giganews
>would rise to take this one deep. How's it going phuckhead, did your
>sister give birth to any that lived?

Fuckwit doesn't even know the Canadian genetic makeup. Why is he so
shocked when it raises it's ugly head? No wonder everybody hates
Canada -

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2006/09/13/shots-dawson.html

Woman, gunman dead in Montreal school rampage
Last Updated: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 | 7:39 PM ET
CBC News
A young woman was killed as a result of a shooting rampage at a
Montreal college Wednesday. The suspected shooter, a 25-year-old
Quebec man, died after a police confrontation.

The shooting at Dawson College also left 19 injured and many in
emotional shock.

Lord Valve

Apr 17, 2007, 8:24:56 AM4/17/07

Joe B wrote:

Ssshhhhhhhhh!

Don't tell. They have gun control up there. Works well,
does it not? Stand by for a statistics dump from the
fuckwit.

LV

J.P.

Apr 17, 2007, 8:37:46 AM4/17/07
On 16 Apr 2007 20:38:22 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
<ya...@earthlink.net> wrote:

The world needs to use birth control because the corporate mindset of
mindlessly fucking so we can hire your offspring for $2 and hour and
then sell them more shit when they get paid is overpopulating the
previous pristine living areas and the loss of jobs by locals as the
corps float to other areas of cheaper labor is causing mass
confusion.There is no security in corporates evolving to make the best
$$$, people be damned!
I think The Beatles were onto something with the all you need is
love idea. But the revolution was bought out by corporate $$$ because
people are more greedy than they are needy - or so they think.
So welcome to the corporate owned hog pen. Eat, drink, watch
suggestive movies,program yourselves with our corporate produced
entertainment, because tomorrow you die broke, and what you had is
taxed away from your kids so we can keep them broke and eating the
food of lesser gods....J.P.

Chief...@hotmail.com

Apr 17, 2007, 9:10:07 AM4/17/07

Green/Pace

Apr 17, 2007, 10:25:33 AM4/17/07

"Rick N. Backer" <ken.w...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote in message
Ken, that was a South Korean that did the shooting.
Resident alien.

Another reason for stopping immigration.

And if honest law abiding citizens were carrying firearms, this crap could
not happen.

Texas Blue

Green/Pace

Apr 17, 2007, 10:25:33 AM4/17/07

"MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <ya...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Right Marc.
Move to those nations.
Every single one has a rising "personal" crime rate.
Along with losing personal freedom rights.

Vermont, U.S.A. has the most liberal gun rights & the lowest crime rate,
Washington D.C. has the most strict & the highest crime rate.
And no I am not going to cite sources. Look it up yourself, like I did.

Texas Blue

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 10:47:19 AM4/17/07
> And when the facts do come out, they'll be long gone.- Hide quoted text -

Fact 1. Handguns were used to murder and maim dozens of students
Fact 2. See Fact 1.

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 10:50:27 AM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 7:25?am, "Green/Pace" <1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <y...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Texas Blue- Hide quoted text -

That's it, insert crime rate where mass murder with firearms would go.
How long will it be before
the gun lobby attempts to turn the argument against non-U.S. citizens?

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 10:52:45 AM4/17/07
On Apr 16, 11:33?pm, Joe B <j...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:49:34 -0500, Bruce Morgen <edi...@juno.com>
> wrote:
>

> >M...@disney.com wrote:

> >>We need idiot control..not gun control...guns don't kill
> >>people..idiots do...
>
> >True enough, but an idiot
> >with a gun can kill a whole
> >lot more people a whole lot
> >faster -- and if there was
> >such a thing as "idiot
> >control" we wouldn't be
> >saddled with the current
> >phucktard-in-chief and his
> >corrupt crew of serial
> >failures.
>
> >All that said,
>
> All that is Liberal bullshit. Dude was Asian, possibly a Chinese
> national.
>
> Nice try, Brucie...- Hide quoted text -

S. Korean. Now attempt to blame border issues, vs. handgun culture.

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 11:02:45 AM4/17/07
On Apr 16, 11:32�pm, Joe B <j...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 02:48:40 GMT, Rick N. Backer
>
> <ken.wil...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote:
> >On 16 Apr 2007 15:38:46 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
> ><y...@earthlink.net> did courageously avow:

> >>ONLY if the sons and daughters of several HIGH RANKING Senators,
> >>Congressmen and a Veep / Potus offspring or two were cut down, would
> >>THIS latest chapter have an LV's chance in cool/hip of finally getting
> >>Americans behind a serious gun control initiative. Otherwise, once the
> >>media dust settles, it'll be bidness as usual.
>
> >Marc, this kind of stuff is in America's genetic make up.  Why do you
> >act so shocked when it raises its ugly head?
>
> Rumor is it's an exchange student from China. Won't be the first time
> this colossal Canadian idiot ate shit sandwich. No wonder this stupid
> fuck is Norwegian as well, it's in their genetic makeup to make fun of
> countrys greater than theirs. They laughed at Germany and turned Nazi.

"...Rumor is..." -Turns out, the shooter is S. Korean...this, from
"Joe B" the same muffler burn who typed at AGA contending to be the
voice of reason, 'waiting for the facts'. This one's so
phuctarded he bought and spouted the "libs! / Dems!", line of Sean
Hannity faster than the networks could slap phony minor key tear jerk
piano music on the GOING TO COMMERCIAL
tail of yakka-CNN-FOX-holicnews.

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 11:07:53 AM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 5:24�am, Lord Valve <detri...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Joe B wrote:
> > On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 07:01:28 GMT, Rick N. Backer
> > <ken.wil...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote:
>
> > >On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 23:32:46 -0700, Joe B <j...@nowhere.com> did

> > >courageously avow:

> LV- Hide quoted text -

You'd prove impervious to all but a hydrogen cyanide capsule, ya
waddling lipectomy candidate ;-). www.rotten.com

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 11:10:12 AM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 7:25�am, "Green/Pace" <1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> "Rick N. Backer" <ken.wil...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote in messagenews:6cd823ls391ql1crb...@4ax.com...> On 16 Apr 2007 15:38:46 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
> > <y...@earthlink.net> did courageously avow:

> >>ONLY if the sons and daughters of several HIGH RANKING Senators,
> >>Congressmen and a Veep / Potus offspring or two were cut down, would
> >>THIS latest chapter have an LV's chance in cool/hip of finally getting
> >>Americans behind a serious gun control initiative. Otherwise, once the
> >>media dust settles, it'll be bidness as usual.
>
> > Marc, this kind of stuff is in America's genetic make up.  Why do you
> > act so shocked when it raises its ugly head?
>
> > --
> > Ken Wilson
>
> Ken, that was a South Korean that did the shooting.
> Resident alien.
>
> Another reason for stopping immigration.
>
> And if honest law abiding citizens were carrying firearms, this crap could
> not happen.
>
> Texas Blue

Right on cue! (They'll take the Minuteman border issue up as a banner
to drown out anyone's
return call to handgun control).

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 11:14:15 AM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 6:10?am, Chief_Bi...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Apr 16, 6:38 pm, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <y...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > ONLY if the sons and daughters of several HIGH RANKING Senators,
> > Congressmen and a Veep / Potus offspring or two were cut down, would
> > THIS latest chapter have an LV's chance in cool/hip of finally getting
> > Americans behind a serious gun control initiative. Otherwise, once the
> > media dust settles, it'll be bidness as usual.
>
> What a cheap shot....

The only shots that meant anything came out of a lunatic's handgun
yesterday. If you want to
hijack the thread to a discussion about cheap, copy in
alt.hillbilly.yourmatronly-genetics

DGDevin

Apr 17, 2007, 11:29:34 AM4/17/07
"Rick N. Backer" <ken.w...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote in message

> Marc, this kind of stuff is in America's genetic make up. Why do you

> act so shocked when it raises its ugly head?
>
> --
> Ken Wilson

Maybe for the same reason you act so shocked when it raises its ugly head in
Canada?

Besides, you need to remember that Marc used to post fantasties about using
firearms to silence his a.g.a. detractors, so maybe asking him about
maladjusted loners with trenchcoat mafia violence fantasties isn't such a
good idea.

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 11:39:26 AM4/17/07

> Besides, you need to remember that Marc used to post fantasties about using
> firearms to silence his a.g.a. detractors, so maybe asking him about
> maladjusted loners with trenchcoat mafia violence fantasties isn't such a
> good idea.

Above, you'll see a *classic* liar doing his thing. The poem "IF"
written by Rudyard Kipling
early last century, contains stanzas designed to deal with the Douglas
George Devin's of the world. Confused, he prefers a "free" handgun
culture yet looks the other way at censors allowing potty words in
film. It would be too simple to challenge such a hydrocephalic to
post an exact link to his typically false accusation, far more
entertaining to merely call him
for what he is. :-) mvm

Green/Pace

Apr 17, 2007, 11:52:24 AM4/17/07

"MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <ya...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
That's "crime rate by FIREARM"!

And in the People's RepubliK of Kalifornacator, as well as most states were
"ILLEGAL ALIENS" are most congregated, non citizens "ARE" using firearms for
criminal activities, way more than U.S. citizens.

" that's not only Hispanic".

Green/Pace

Apr 17, 2007, 11:52:25 AM4/17/07

"MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <ya...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

You can turn over where you live to illegal aliens, if you wish. Oh you
already did.
Kalifornacator will be "retaken" by Mexico before too much longer.
And what's wrong with U.S. Citizens protecting their border. The one the
Federal Gov. refuses to "actually" protect?

And for your info, I was in South Korea. There are plenty of people there
that can use a sword & take out way more people than that "disturbed" person
with 2 handguns, did.
I know, because they taught me how. As well as 1000's of other GI's. Chuck
Norris is not the only person to serve at Osan Airbase, South Korea.

But you go ahead & blame an inanimate object for the countries evils.

Whatever.
Texas Blue

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 12:01:27 PM4/17/07

Nice addendum ;-)

> And in the People's RepubliK of Kalifornacator, as well as most states were
> "ILLEGAL ALIENS" are most congregated, non citizens "ARE" using firearms for
> criminal activities, way more than U.S. citizens.

That's it, keep pushing the issue as a border matter, perhaps anti-gun
culture talk will evaporate in the gravity of this more central
issue ;-)

> " that's not only Hispanic".-

More obfuscation. U. Texas 1966. Got Tower? ;-).

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 12:10:48 PM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 8:52?am, "Green/Pace" <1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <y...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Texas Blue-

Let's see if this phuctard can continue to cloud the issue:

U.S. open access by the general public to fire arms (relative to every
other nation) has enabled yet another lunatic to mass murder.

What was that you thought so central to the issue that you continue
typing about it? Go on.

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 12:15:41 PM4/17/07
> More obfuscation. U. Texas 1966. Got Tower? ;-).- Hide quoted text -

Oh! Forgive me. Charles W. was a native Texan. A caucasion former
Marine in fact. What an
"inconvenient" truth, huh? OK- L.H. Oswald, 1963. Dallas...wait!
USMC...American citizen...
-you were typing? ;-).

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 12:37:24 PM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 7:25?am, "Green/Pace" <1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <y...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > On Apr 16, 6:04 pm, M...@disney.com wrote:

> > Pregnancy is a sexually transmitted disease without a cure. Other
> > nations have successfully managed the gun control issue, however.

> Right Marc.
> Move to those nations.
> Every single one has a rising "personal" crime rate.
> Along with losing personal freedom rights.
>
> Vermont, U.S.A. has the most liberal gun rights & the lowest crime rate,
> Washington D.C. has the most strict & the highest crime rate.
> And no I am not going to cite sources. Look it up yourself, like I did.
>
> Texas Blue

Myth vs. Fact. http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-guncontrol.htm

Chief...@hotmail.com

Apr 17, 2007, 12:56:10 PM4/17/07

MusicMan 2275..LOL. Cold, sterile sounding, silicon-processed , chalk
on the blackboard tone. they grow the pre-amp in a a lab. Nice
keyboard or bass amp..

Chief...@hotmail.com

Apr 17, 2007, 1:00:48 PM4/17/07

Rick N. Backer

Apr 17, 2007, 1:31:01 PM4/17/07
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:24:56 GMT, Lord Valve <detr...@ix.netcom.com>
did courageously avow:

Two with one cast. Great day at the pond.

How's it hanging you red-necked tub of lard? Drop any names lately?

--
Ken Wilson

Bruce Morgen

Apr 17, 2007, 2:31:12 PM4/17/07
Joe B <jo...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:49:34 -0500, Bruce Morgen <edi...@juno.com>
>wrote:
>

>>M...@disney.com wrote:

>>>We need idiot control..not gun control...guns don't kill
>>>people..idiots do...
>>

>>True enough, but an idiot
>>with a gun can kill a whole
>>lot more people a whole lot
>>faster -- and if there was
>>such a thing as "idiot
>>control" we wouldn't be
>>saddled with the current
>>phucktard-in-chief and his
>>corrupt crew of serial
>>failures.
>>
>>All that said,
>

>All that is Liberal bullshit. Dude was Asian, possibly a Chinese
>national.
>
>Nice try, Brucie...

Legal resident, purchased
handguns in Virginia, killed
Americans. Case closed.

Rick N. Backer

Apr 17, 2007, 1:38:12 PM4/17/07
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:25:33 GMT, "Green/Pace" <1w...@earthlink.net>
did courageously avow:

>"Rick N. Backer" <ken.w...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote in message
>> On 16 Apr 2007 15:38:46 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
>> <ya...@earthlink.net> did courageously avow:
>>
>>>ONLY if the sons and daughters of several HIGH RANKING Senators,
>>>Congressmen and a Veep / Potus offspring or two were cut down, would
>>>THIS latest chapter have an LV's chance in cool/hip of finally getting
>>>Americans behind a serious gun control initiative. Otherwise, once the
>>>media dust settles, it'll be bidness as usual.
>>
>> Marc, this kind of stuff is in America's genetic make up. Why do you
>> act so shocked when it raises its ugly head?
>>
>> --
>> Ken Wilson
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>Ken, that was a South Korean that did the shooting.
>Resident alien.

A permanent resident none the less. He did have a green card. Also,
I'd be very surprised if he'd brought either of his two firearms with
him when he immigrated. You don't think he bought them in VA do you?

>Another reason for stopping immigration.

The indigenous people on this continent, what's left of them, would be
quite in agreement with you

--
Ken Wilson

Elvis Kabong

Apr 17, 2007, 2:51:12 PM4/17/07

"MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <ya...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Fact 3. gigaloser is dickless duped drone of Duhbya
Fact 4. gigaloser is a moronic hick with a vile agenda

Elvis Kabong

Apr 17, 2007, 3:00:48 PM4/17/07

"MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <ya...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

However, even though I think Green/Pace's attitude stinks,
I happen to agree with the second Amendment.

BTW, let's compare the statistics of how many gun related deaths there are yearly
to how many car crash related deaths there are yearly.

In the United States, fatalities have increased slightly from 40,716 in 1994 to 42,884
in 2003. However, in terms of fatalities per 100 million miles driven, the fatality rate
has dropped 16% between 1995 and 2005. Injuries dropped 37% over the same period.
(National Traffic Safety Administration, 2006)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_accident

Random Excess

Apr 17, 2007, 3:30:19 PM4/17/07
On 17 Apr 2007 08:14:15 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
<ya...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>The only shots that meant anything came out of a lunatic's handgun
>yesterday.

Yeah, but, if every campus kid had had a firearm some more
meaningful, IOW life-*saving* shots, could have been fired.

If it wasn't far too late I would very much be in favor of gun
control. Problem is, as it stands any stateside body can get all the
guns they want. All it takes is cash.

Oops. Too late.

Tejas Pedro

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 7:37:20 PM4/17/07
> keyboard or bass amp..- Hide quoted text -

Gun control. V. Tech. Next?

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 7:39:28 PM4/17/07

Keep loading that mercury with a pitchfork. When you're done with
that, there's a ton of
jello you can try nailing to a wall.

Doubl...@googlemail.com

Apr 17, 2007, 9:10:30 PM4/17/07

Gail Pearse

Apr 17, 2007, 9:13:44 PM4/17/07
"MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <ya...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:1176763126.0...@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...

> ONLY if the sons and daughters of several HIGH RANKING Senators,
> Congressmen and a Veep / Potus offspring or two were cut down, would
> THIS latest chapter have an LV's chance in cool/hip of finally getting
> Americans behind a serious gun control initiative. Otherwise, once the
> media dust settles, it'll be bidness as usual.

Do you claim you weren't at V. Tech yesterday?

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 9:18:29 PM4/17/07

> http://gonzosbarandgogogrill.mensnewsdaily.com/2007/04/16/33-dead-at

Yeah- THAT would have been the answer...pass a law enabling *young*
H.S. grads to go off to places of higher learning -with firearms. They
don't drink much...

WHADDA Double-shitsandwich fer brains. ;-) mvm

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 9:21:18 PM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 6:13?pm, "Gail Pearse" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <y...@earthlink.net> wrote in messagenews:1176763126.0...@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...

> > ONLY if the sons and daughters of several HIGH RANKING Senators,
> > Congressmen and a Veep / Potus offspring or two were cut down, would
> > THIS latest chapter have an LV's chance in cool/hip of finally getting
> > Americans behind a serious gun control initiative. Otherwise, once the
> > media dust settles, it'll be bidness as usual.
>
> Do you claim you weren't at V. Tech yesterday?

I claim that the question is posed by an XX chromosomed simian.

Gail Pearse

Apr 17, 2007, 9:43:11 PM4/17/07
"MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <ya...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:1176859278....@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
You avoid the question. What are you hiding?

Joe B

Apr 17, 2007, 9:48:39 PM4/17/07
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:31:12 -0500, Bruce Morgen <edi...@juno.com>
wrote:

Foreigner, keep'em out.
Hand guns should be harder to purchase.
Case closed.

Joe B

Apr 17, 2007, 9:54:53 PM4/17/07
On 17 Apr 2007 08:02:45 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
<ya...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Apr 16, 11:32?pm, Joe B <j...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 02:48:40 GMT, Rick N. Backer
>>

>> <ken.wil...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote:
>> >On 16 Apr 2007 15:38:46 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"

>> ><y...@earthlink.net> did courageously avow:

>> >Marc, this kind of stuff is in America's genetic make up. hy do you

>> >act so shocked when it raises its ugly head?
>>

>> Rumor is it's an exchange student from China. Won't be the first time
>> this colossal Canadian idiot ate shit sandwich. No wonder this stupid
>> fuck is Norwegian as well, it's in their genetic makeup to make fun of
>> countrys greater than theirs. They laughed at Germany and turned Nazi.
>

>"...Rumor is..." -Turns out, the shooter is S. Korean..

Hey, it's Muleass!

Gee, wonder why Mule-ASS didn't tell us this yesterday?

Gee, Mule-ASS, what's the big difference between a Chinese foreigner
and a Korean foreigner?

Oh yeah, forgot, Chinese = evil, makers of "fast torpedo", will nuke
America in 1.7 years and counting.

You gotta love the Mule-ass...

And where is Tony Hwang, the American hater? Looks like the Koreans
can kill pretty good as well. How about that, Hwangie? Turns out the
Koreans are the Nazis afterall!

Joe B

Apr 17, 2007, 9:57:07 PM4/17/07
On 17 Apr 2007 07:47:19 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
<ya...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Apr 16, 11:35?pm, Joe B <j...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> On 16 Apr 2007 16:21:34 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
>>

>> <y...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> >I like King George's insta-made-for-TV invocation of a "kind and
>> >loving God...lifting them up (the deceased, dying and life-long
>> >wounded) in our prayers".
>>
>> >The politicians merely whore out to the whim of the vast mass of
>> >fucktards getting advertised at. Video game mfrs., the film industry
>> >and TV programming will probably absorb 90% of the blame fall-out,
>> >weapons mfrs., part of the balance.
>>
>> >WHADDA delusional, twisted, look-the-other-way B.S. nation we live in.
>> >Of course, I'd rather live here in S. CA than most other shit holes on
>> >the planet. You have to suffer the turds with the whipped cream and
>> >cherries. Life.
>>
>> All this fucking Mike Moore gossip from these idiot libs who don't
>> even know any of the facts yet.
>>
>> Typical.
>>

>> And when the facts do come out, they'll be long gone.- Hide quoted text -

>Fact 1. Handguns were used to murder and maim dozens of students
>Fact 2. See Fact 1.

So, it wasn't Bush that killed all those Iraqis afterall, but guns?

Eh, Mulay?

LOL

Joe B

Apr 17, 2007, 9:57:38 PM4/17/07

It's always a treat to read your spew.

Doubl...@googlemail.com

Apr 17, 2007, 10:17:00 PM4/17/07

Good one! :-)

Doubl...@googlemail.com

Apr 17, 2007, 10:26:15 PM4/17/07

LOL
Good one! :-)

Gail Pearse

Apr 17, 2007, 11:01:54 PM4/17/07
<Doubl...@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:1176862620.8...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
A close associate of one in the registry?

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 11:18:00 PM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 6:57?pm, Joe B <j...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 17 Apr 2007 07:47:19 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
>

> LOL- Hide quoted text -

To insult your display of cognitive incapacity would prove to be an
insult to insulting. mvm

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 17, 2007, 11:22:47 PM4/17/07
On Apr 17, 6:43?pm, "Gail Pearse" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <y...@earthlink.net> wrote in messagenews:1176859278....@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

What are you attempting to hide by posing the non-sequitur question?

The issue; Availability of automatic and semi-automatic fire arms has
contributed enormously to a death toll of innocents who would have
been spared, otherwise.

Eddie G

Apr 17, 2007, 11:25:56 PM4/17/07
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:30:19 -0500, Random Excess <tepid...@aol.com>
wrote:

So, Pete, since one person has a gun, everyone needs a gun. What do
you think is the end result of that logical path? You'd have to train
all family members to use guns cause 'everyone else has them.' It's
not just a matter of arming your wife to go for groceries. With all
the guns on the street, you have a serious decision about sending your
9 year old to cub scouts. What about escalation to higher powered
weapons? A sniper could still nail anyone with a handgun from long
distance.

That whole mode of thinking is a dead end. The mistake has been made.
You can't counteract it by escalation.

Many guns in other states have been traced to Virginia. The concept of
escalation from 'one person with a gun' also applies to 'one state
that sells guns indiscriminately.' Or do ALL states need to sell guns
indiscriminately because Virginia does?

The shop that sold the gun in question has apparently sold at least
four other weapons that have been used in murders. Do you think that
they have not sold enough weapons to stop all those murders?

Eddie G

Apr 17, 2007, 11:50:46 PM4/17/07
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:43:11 -0400, "Gail Pearse" <nos...@nospam.com>
wrote:

>"MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <ya...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:1176859278....@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
>> On Apr 17, 6:13?pm, "Gail Pearse" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>> Do you claim you weren't at V. Tech yesterday?
>>
>> I claim that the question is posed by an XX chromosomed simian.
>>
>You avoid the question. What are you hiding?

Incredibly unfunny.

RichL

Apr 18, 2007, 1:34:46 AM4/18/07
On Apr 17, 2:33 am, Joe B <j...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:49:34 -0500, Bruce Morgen <edi...@juno.com>
> wrote:
>

> >M...@disney.com wrote:

> >>We need idiot control..not gun control...guns don't kill
> >>people..idiots do...
>
> >True enough, but an idiot
> >with a gun can kill a whole
> >lot more people a whole lot
> >faster -- and if there was
> >such a thing as "idiot
> >control" we wouldn't be
> >saddled with the current
> >phucktard-in-chief and his
> >corrupt crew of serial
> >failures.
>
> >All that said,
>
> All that is Liberal bullshit. Dude was Asian, possibly a Chinese
> national.
>
> Nice try, Brucie...

Actually Korean. When's the last time you heard about something like
this happening in Korea? I'd venture to say it happens much more
often in the US than anywhere else. Why? I don't think it's just
lack of gun control, although that's a significant factor. I live
close to Virginia, and it's well known that the local hoods in DC and
Baltimore go to Virginia to buy their pieces. There are other factors
as well; I can see many aspects of US society becoming more screwed up
over the years, but I honestly don't know what the solution is.

RichL

Apr 18, 2007, 1:40:29 AM4/18/07
On Apr 17, 10:25 am, "Green/Pace" <1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <y...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > On Apr 16, 6:04 pm, M...@disney.com wrote:

> >> We need idiot control..not gun control...guns don't kill
> >> people..idiots do...
>
> > Pregnancy is a sexually transmitted disease without a cure. Other
> > nations have successfully managed the gun control issue, however.
>
> Right Marc.
> Move to those nations.
> Every single one has a rising "personal" crime rate.
> Along with losing personal freedom rights.
>
> Vermont, U.S.A. has the most liberal gun rights & the lowest crime rate,
> Washington D.C. has the most strict & the highest crime rate.
> And no I am not going to cite sources. Look it up yourself, like I did.
>
> Texas Blue

Apples and oranges. The gun problem is much different in urban
areas. Vermont has essentially no urban areas unless you count
Burlington, which is a more like a small town.

Also, the violent crime rates in most European countries pale in
comparison with those in the US. We gotta change something man, gun
control may not be the only answer, but we can't just keep burying our
heads in the sand.

RichL

Apr 18, 2007, 1:46:42 AM4/18/07
On Apr 17, 11:52 am, "Green/Pace" <1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
<snip>

> And for your info, I was in South Korea. There are plenty of people there
> that can use a sword & take out way more people than that "disturbed" person
> with 2 handguns, did.
> I know, because they taught me how. As well as 1000's of other GI's. Chuck
> Norris is not the only person to serve at Osan Airbase, South Korea.
>
> But you go ahead & blame an inanimate object for the countries evils.
>
> Whatever.
> Texas Blue

OK, but *do* they? I would imagine not, otherwise we would have heard
about it? All of mankind is capable of causing great harm to their
neighbors, but very few actually do. In a sense, I guess this implies
that most of us are moral beings. The fact that a disproportionate
number in the US commit these acts indicates, IMHO, deep problems with
our society. Improved gun control is *part* of the solution, but
thinking it's a cure-all is unrealistic.

RichL

Apr 18, 2007, 1:49:59 AM4/18/07
On Apr 17, 3:30 pm, Random Excess <tepidpi...@aol.com> wrote:
> On 17 Apr 2007 08:14:15 -0700, "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A"
>
> <y...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >The only shots that meant anything came out of a lunatic's handgun
> >yesterday.
>
> Yeah, but, if every campus kid had had a firearm some more
> meaningful, IOW life-*saving* shots, could have been fired.
>
> If it wasn't far too late I would very much be in favor of gun
> control. Problem is, as it stands any stateside body can get all the
> guns they want. All it takes is cash.
>
> Oops. Too late.
>
> Tejas Pedro

And for every life saved, how many additional lives would be wasted by
even more people being killed by drunks with guns in bars, in domestic
disputes, etc?

Rick N. Backer

Apr 18, 2007, 2:35:28 AM4/18/07
On 17 Apr 2007 22:46:42 -0700, RichL <rple...@yahoo.com> did
courageously avow:

You would only be treating symptoms. Just like the war on drugs. You
would still be stuck dealing with the root problem.

--
Ken Wilson

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 18, 2007, 3:00:16 AM4/18/07
On Apr 17, 11:35�pm, Rick N. Backer <ken.wil...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote:
> On 17 Apr 2007 22:46:42 -0700, RichL <rpleav...@yahoo.com> did
> Ken Wilson- Hide quoted text -

That's my opinion as well Ken. mvm

Random Excess

Apr 18, 2007, 7:55:39 AM4/18/07

Sorry for my apparently misguided attempt at sarcasm.

Tejas Pedro

pete

Apr 18, 2007, 12:21:05 PM4/18/07

> On Apr 16, 9:18?pm, "pete" <a.anit...@verizon.net> wrote:
> > "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <y...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > > ONLY if the sons and daughters of several HIGH RANKING Senators,
> > > Congressmen and a Veep / Potus offspring or two were cut down, would
> > > THIS latest chapter have an LV's chance in cool/hip of finally getting
> > > Americans behind a serious gun control initiative. Otherwise, once the
> > > media dust settles, it'll be bidness as usual.
> >
> > Just a question, in the last 15 years in all of these big mass
> > shootings wether it be at a school or workplace, how many of the
assailants were
> > either taking psychoactive antidepressants or had just abruptly stopped?
> > Check it out, theres more to this than it appears.
>

> Hoo boy. Between 'android' and 'pete' here this thread almost took an
> early Mensa spin ;-). mvm

Well this just in and the guy is now suspected of being on "medication"
for depression and was in a mental hospital for stalking women.

http://kevxml2adsl.verizon.net/_1_UP8TO1044D3VKC__vzn.dsl/apnws/story.htm?kcfg=apart&sin=D8OJ33FG0&qcat=usnews&ran=16686&passqi=&feed=ap&top=1

Claude V. Lucas

Apr 18, 2007, 12:35:13 PM4/18/07
In article <1176875399....@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,

Actually, there are statistics available that show an overall reduction
in violence, especially large scale acts, in states that have right-to-carry
laws. They're there to be looked up...

DGDevin

Apr 18, 2007, 1:31:27 PM4/18/07
"RichL" <rple...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> OK, but *do* they? I would imagine not, otherwise we would have heard
> about it? All of mankind is capable of causing great harm to their
> neighbors, but very few actually do. In a sense, I guess this implies
> that most of us are moral beings. The fact that a disproportionate
> number in the US commit these acts indicates, IMHO, deep problems with
> our society. Improved gun control is *part* of the solution, but
> thinking it's a cure-all is unrealistic.

"Disproportionate?" The U.S. has a disturbingly high murder rate, but in
large part it is centered on the illegal narcotics trade, young black and
hispanic males are the perpetrators (and victims) who skew the rates upward
as a result of shootings associated with gangs and drugs. That doesn't mean
they don't count, but it does suggest that the rest of the population should
not be punished for the actions of violent criminals.

As for 'fixing' the problem with new gun laws, Brazil has much stricter gun
control laws than the U.S. yet a much higher murder rate (like two and half
times higher), while Switzerland has a firearm in almost every home and yet
has a very low murder rate, so it would seem that laws prohibiting the
presence of firearms do not equate to low murder rates. Japan has some of
the strictest gun laws on the planet and yesterday the mayor of a Japanese
city was shot to death. Canada has much harsher gun laws and yet school
shootings happen there too and RCMP officers raiding a pot farm not too long
ago were ambushed and murdered. Overall Japan and Canada of course have
lower murder rates than the U.S., but there are economic and cultural
reasons for that. Canada already had a low homocide rate before their most
recent firearms legislation, ditto with Australia and Britain, and yet
high-profile mass shooting cases in those countries resulted in harsher laws
as a knee-jerk response to the acts of lunatics.

Could the U.S. effectively reduce violence with improved firearms laws?
Sure, there are lots of commonsense provisions that wouldn't bother me a
bit, but let's not pretend that the more rabid advocates of tightening laws
will ever be content with commonsense provisions, their ultimate goal is
similar to the draconian laws in places like Australia or Britain. So far
the majority is reluctant to go there, when Mass. had a ballot measure to
outlaw handguns it was defeated by an overwhelming majority because
law-abiding taxpayers realized the law applied to them too, not just
criminals. Most folks are smart enough to know the cops are there to draw a
chalk outline around the body and try to catch the bad guy, they can't
protect us in our homes at night.

There is the point that the U.S. already thousands of laws at the local,
state and federal levels dealing with firearms. This horrific crime in
Virgina raises the question of why a guy who was repeatedly brought to the
attention of campus authorities for stalking/harrassing young women and who
was reported by his roommate as being suicidal was still able to clear
background checks when buying guns. Yet those concerned with privacy will
ask whether we want a system where every minor brush with authorities ends
up in govt. computers and follows us the rest of our lives.

I don't pretend to have any magical answers, but I do know that I'm the
descendant of a woman who used a firearm to protect herself and her two
children from a violent intruder. So anyone who claims that part of the
solution is banning handguns needs to explain how many people acting in
self-defense they are willing to sacrifice by disarming them. Supposedly
every year in the U.S. two million people use a firearm in self-defense, how
many of them shall we consider expendable?

This staggering massacre in Virginia will without doubt motivate Congress to
consider new laws, the question is, will they be commonsense laws that will
actually reduce the likelihood of such crimes happening again, or will they
just be feelgood legislation that will allow lawmakers to pretend they're
doing something useful while in reality only making life more difficult for
law abiding citizens and not inconveniencing criminals much at all.

pete

Apr 18, 2007, 1:56:38 PM4/18/07

> There is the point that the U.S. already thousands of laws at the local,
> state and federal levels dealing with firearms. This horrific crime in
> Virgina raises the question of why a guy who was repeatedly brought to the
> attention of campus authorities for stalking/harrassing young women and
who
> was reported by his roommate as being suicidal was still able to clear
> background checks when buying guns. Yet those concerned with privacy will
> ask whether we want a system where every minor brush with authorities ends
> up in govt. computers and follows us the rest of our lives.

Is there any proof that he did go through NICS to buy the gun?
He could have just as easily skirted the background check and bought
it in some buy swap sell mag or in some city ghetto car trunk or
stole the damnthing.............

DGDevin

Apr 18, 2007, 2:42:55 PM4/18/07
"pete" <a.an...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> Is there any proof that he did go through NICS to buy the gun?
> He could have just as easily skirted the background check and bought
> it in some buy swap sell mag or in some city ghetto car trunk or
> stole the damnthing.............

He bought the weapons at gunshops that ran the standard background checks
(state police and FBI) which he cleared, or so the news media is reporting.

The school had repeated reports of him having a few loose screws, like
harrassing female students and appearing suicidal to his roommate. Should
things like that go into govt. databases, do we want such issues brought to
the attention of police even when nothing ever made it to court? If this
guy had been prevented from buying those guns a lot of folks would still be
alive, but can anyone describe how that system is going to work without an
Orwellian intrusion into all our lives? You had a loud argument with your
girlfriend in 1992 and somebody reported it so there's a domestic
disturbance/violence investigation on file, even though nothing came of it,
ding, it pops out of the computer 20 years later when you want to buy a
hunting rifle or apply for a govt. job, oops, sorry. . . .

I'm open to suggestions, if somebody has commonsense ideas as to what can be
done about this, cool, let's hear them. The lunatic fringe need not apply.

Rick N. Backer

Apr 18, 2007, 3:11:33 PM4/18/07
On 18 Apr 2007 16:35:13 GMT, cla...@sonic.net (Claude V. Lucas) did
courageously avow:

Uh, VA has concealed carry. Didn't appear to help much did it.
Statistics will never replace reality.

--
Ken Wilson

Claude V. Lucas

Apr 18, 2007, 3:17:56 PM4/18/07
In article <PEtVh.6092$3P3....@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,

FWIW, the last time I bought a gun (last year) the NICS coughed up a 30
year old incident regarding a small amount of weed that was labeled
"unresolved". It took me over 9 months to "resolve" the ancient history
and my purchase was not "resolved" until the NICS records were updated.

Hopefully those operating the system are as diligent with
more serious background issues as well...

Claude V. Lucas

Apr 18, 2007, 3:22:01 PM4/18/07
In article <9arc23hsev4i3hj2r...@4ax.com>,
Granny Wilson, spokesloon for the Al-Queef brigade of the People's Liberation
Jihad Army for the Independence of the Democratic People's Republic of
Kanuckistan, posing as Rick N. Backer, <ken.w...@shaw.ca>, wheezed:

Uh, wrong again, Kenni.

VT has overriding regulations that disallow firearms on campus.

Dolt.

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 18, 2007, 4:16:38 PM4/18/07
On Apr 18, 10:31�am, "DGDevin" <dgde...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> "RichL" <rpleav...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Not a bad post, however, unfortunately, you're an avowed liar Douglas.

The issue is U.TX, McDonalds San Ysidro, Luby's Killeen, Columbine,
VTech type
massacres. But then, obscuring the issue is a sideline specialty of
your "team".

Regards,

mvm

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 18, 2007, 4:23:55 PM4/18/07
On Apr 18, 12:11�pm, Rick N. Backer <ken.wil...@NsOhSaPw.cAaM> wrote:
> Uh, VA has concealed carry.  Didn't appear to help much did it.
> Statistics will never replace reality.
>
> --
> Ken Wilson- Hide quoted text -

It's OK Ken,

On Apr 18, 11:42 am, "DGDevin" <dgde...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> I'm open to suggestions, if somebody has commonsense ideas as to what can be
> done about this, cool, let's hear them.

Douglas George has evidently appointed himself Czar of the AGA-NRA
and...He's open to suggestions...Ha ha ha ha ha ;-).

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 18, 2007, 4:26:06 PM4/18/07
On Apr 18, 12:17?pm, clau...@sonic.net (Claude V. Lucas) wrote:

> FWIW, the last time I bought a gun (last year) the NICS coughed up a 30

> year old incident regarding a small ....over 9 months

Ick...ack. :-) mvm

Doubl...@googlemail.com

Apr 18, 2007, 4:37:12 PM4/18/07

Mentally
Vacuous
Moron

:-)

Claude V. Lucas

Apr 18, 2007, 4:42:25 PM4/18/07
In article <1176927966.2...@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
AGA Bag Lady Marc Mulay, posing as MusicMan[2275]&5F6A
<ya...@earthlink.net> coughed this hairball:

When they can't debate with effectiveness, this is what they're forced
to resort to :-)

Green/Pace

Apr 18, 2007, 4:45:14 PM4/18/07

"MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <ya...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Regards,

mvm

Get back on your meds Marc. You were doing soooo good, for awhile! (;<)

At UT in 1966, CIVILIANS got their "OWN" rifles & kept that sick person's
head down, until the police could get into the building. All documented by
newsreel. The police had a hell of a time getting all the people to stop
shooting. If they hadn't kept his head down, many more would have been hurt,
or killed. The police didn't show up with rifles. GET IT!!!!!! ARMED CITZENS
stopped it.

Every other example you listed, was CLEARLY UNARMED people being killed &
wounded by ARMED CRIMINALS.

Get rid of guns, criminals will use "OTHER" weapons, with the same effect.

People are funny critters.

Texas Blue

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 18, 2007, 4:53:44 PM4/18/07
On Apr 18, 1:45�pm, "Green/Pace" <1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> "MusicMan[2275]&5F6A" <y...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Texas Blue- Hide quoted text -

Whenever your position is discredited, you poor fellas knee jerk to
claiming that the other
party must be be "on meds". It was beyond delicious to see Limbaugh
get nailed for precisely
that.

As to Watson, the tower and UT '66...don't B.S. about newsreels, post
a link supporting your
funny critter diversion -then you can get back to your first diversion
attempt about border issues. mvm

MusicMan[2275]&5F6A

Apr 18, 2007, 5:59:02 PM4/18/07
> 9/11/01 taught everyone that in the final analysis, "society" is willing to exchange "liberty" for
> "security". It won't happen quickly or without the loudest battle since Civil or Womens rights-
> but it'll happen. mvm

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/virginia-tech-shooting/20070416102509990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Rick N. Backer

Apr 18, 2007, 6:25:06 PM4/18/07
On 18 Apr 2007 19:22:01 GMT, cla...@sonic.net (Claude V. Lucas) did
courageously avow:

Did them a lot of good didn't it. Dolt.

--
Ken Wilson

Bruce Morgen

Apr 18, 2007, 8:54:01 PM4/18/07
Joe B <jo...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:31:12 -0500, Bruce Morgen <edi...@juno.com>
>wrote:

>>Joe B <jo...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>>All that is Liberal bullshit. Dude was Asian, possibly a Chinese
>>>national.
>>>
>>>Nice try, Brucie...
>>

>>Legal resident, purchased
>>handguns in Virginia, killed
>>Americans. Case closed.
>

>Foreigner, keep'em out.

So, your family just sort
of materialized on American
soil and native-born
Americans never commit
terrible crimes?

>Hand guns should be harder to purchase.

Yup, and they're absurdly
easy to get in VA.

>Case closed.

Not until you demonstrate
that American citizens are
any less dangerous than
legal immigrants.

Bruce Morgen

Apr 18, 2007, 9:04:37 PM4/18/07
RichL <rple...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hoods from as far away
as Boston and Cleveland
drive down to VA to buy
guns.

It's beginning to look
like the absence of
suitable mental health
care for a duly
diagnosed, severely
disturbed young man was
the main reason this
happened -- he's
apparently been showing
all the signs of being
a ticking human time
bomb for quite a long
time. Ronald Reagan is
largely responsible for
dismantling government-
funded mental hospitals
in the U.S. -- the first
result was widespread
homelessness for the
first time since the
the 1930s; this is just
more fruit from the same
quasi-conservative tree.

American conservatives
(some admittedly, others
covertly) tend to regard
mental illness as a
personal moral failure
rather than a medical
problem -- they figure
all or most such folks
are just trying to avoid
working for a living.
Companies providing
medical insurance have
much the same attitude.

DGDevin

Apr 18, 2007, 8:25:09 PM4/18/07

> Mentally
> Vacuous
> Moron

Mulay isn't stupid, he's emotionally unbalanced, there's a difference.

RichL

Apr 18, 2007, 8:35:52 PM4/18/07
On Apr 18, 9:04 pm, Bruce Morgen <edi...@juno.com> wrote:

I'm not sure what we can do about this type of situation as a society,
Bruce. Blaming it on Reagan is oversimplified; there was a movement
that spanned over two decades to relax the criteria according to which
people with mental problems could be locked up against their will. As
I recall, the "libs" were pressing this issue rather hard back then.
Do we really want to return to the days before then? In this
situation, while it was clear the guy had a screw loose, was the
evidence unambiguous enough that the guy would go on to do what he
did, or even something much less drastic? And how many others'
actions, if given the same level of scrutiny, would lead to them being
locked up even though they would never act on their feelings of
alienation? Do we lock up 100 people to save ourselves from the one
who *might* act out?

I certainly wouldn't want some mid-level government employee examining
my past with a fine-toothed comb to determine whether I was "fit" to
participate in society. That's scary, man!

The bottom line in this case seems to be that the guy was offered
assistance for his mental problems on more than one occasion but
refused it, not that it wasn't available in the first place. Not to
detract from your points, which are mainly valid IMHO. But I don't
think they pertain too much to this specific instance.

Gail Pearse

Apr 18, 2007, 9:01:51 PM4/18/07
"DGDevin" <dgd...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:FFyVh.23050$PL.1...@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...

He unbalanced? And Mr. Cho unbalanced. Have the neighbors been told?

DGDevin

Apr 18, 2007, 9:15:44 PM4/18/07
"Green/Pace" <1w...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Get back on your meds Marc. You were doing soooo good, for awhile! (;<)

Or was he just busy with another of those temporary jobs?

> At UT in 1966, CIVILIANS got their "OWN" rifles & kept that sick person's
> head down, until the police could get into the building. All documented
> by newsreel. The police had a hell of a time getting all the people to
> stop shooting. If they hadn't kept his head down, many more would have
> been hurt, or killed. The police didn't show up with rifles. GET IT!!!!!!
> ARMED CITZENS stopped it.

I have a lot of friends and family members in law enforcement, get a couple
of beers into them and they'll drop the blue wall enough to admit that they
can't protect anyone, they can only try to catch the guys who have already
robbed/raped/assaulted/killed somebody, but when it's two in the morning and
you just woke up to the sound of breaking glass, you're on your own.

DGDevin

Apr 18, 2007, 9:25:39 PM4/18/07

>>>Uh, VA has concealed carry. Didn't appear to help much did it.
>>>Statistics will never replace reality.
>>
>>Uh, wrong again, Kenni.
>>
>>VT has overriding regulations that disallow firearms on campus.
>>
> Did them a lot of good didn't it. Dolt.
>
> --
> Ken Wilson

That was especially bizarre Ken. First you suggested a CCW law didn't
protect the victims at VT, then when it was pointed out the law didn't apply
on campus you switched to claiming the regulation forbidding CCW didn't work
either. By any standard that was a weasly bit of posting, and frankly
beneath you.

DGDevin

Apr 18, 2007, 9:35:08 PM4/18/07
"Eddie G" <edd...@nospam.forme> wrote in message

> That whole mode of thinking is a dead end. The mistake has been made.
> You can't counteract it by escalation.
>
> Many guns in other states have been traced to Virginia. The concept of
> escalation from 'one person with a gun' also applies to 'one state
> that sells guns indiscriminately.' Or do ALL states need to sell guns
> indiscriminately because Virginia does?

So can you explain why Vermont with its very loose firearms laws (you don't
even need a permit to carry a concealed weapon) isn't awash in gun crime,
why it actually has one of the lowest murder rates in the nation? If loose
gun laws cause violent crime, why are places like Vermont and Wyoming (and
Idaho and Oregon) so safe in comparison to states with stricter gun laws?

Rick N. Backer

Apr 18, 2007, 9:36:31 PM4/18/07
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 01:25:39 GMT, "DGDevin" <dgd...@invalid.invalid>
did courageously avow:

The point being made is it doesn't matter what you do. Gun control or
no gun control, people are still going to use guns to take the law, as
they deem it, into their own hands so they can right the wrongs, real
or perceived, that have been perpetrated on them. IOW, it's out of
control.

--
Ken Wilson

Claude V. Lucas

Apr 18, 2007, 9:59:48 PM4/18/07
In article <nyzVh.2791$j63....@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>,

Actually, it was "business as usual" for an AGA bag lady.

F F X A 0

Apr 18, 2007, 10:51:27 PM4/18/07
On Apr 18, 5:25?pm, "DGDevin" <dgde...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Mulay isn't stupid, he's emotionally unbalanced, there's a difference.

Devin IS stupid, so his propensity to draw conclusions about such
matters leaves him "unbalanced", and there's no difference. His anger
at having been outwitted
virtually everytime he lies (involving me) usually manifests itself in
even more
lies. mvm

RichL

Apr 18, 2007, 10:53:42 PM4/18/07

1. All the states you mention don't have many heavily populated urban
areas in comparison with many other states.
2. All the states you mention are racially and ethnically more
homogeneous than the nation as a whole.
3. None of the states you mention have the HUGE disparities in income
that many other states do.
All these factors invalidate attempts to draw conclusions regarding
the effectiveness or lack thereof of gun control.

It is loading more messages.