DEMOCRATS MUST STEP UP TO END GUN VIOLENCE!

benj

Aug 3, 2019, 8:36:55 PM8/3/19
Another Mass shooting in El Paso Walmart. Assault rifle kills 20 and
injures 26. This is PROOF that something MUST be done no matter how
inappropriate or ineffective. What we need is SOMEONE to set an example
for sane common sense gun confiscation! I say only Progressive Democrats
care enough about people to step up to the challenge.

WE NEED ALL DEMOCRATS TO TURN IN ALL THEIR GUNS AT ONCE! Police will
gladly accept them and dispose of them properly. Not just assault
weapons but ALL democrat guns. And I will boldly say that this should
include those public figure democrats who must fire their armed
bodyguards immediately to demonstrate they they personally, nor do any
progressive democrats condone violence in ANY form!

I know that only progressives care enough about humanity and social
justice to be willing to take a step this bold. Just do it!

THE WORLD IS DEPENDING ON YOU!

Lord Valve

Aug 3, 2019, 9:18:03 PM8/3/19
Don't forget the "GUN-FREE HOME" signs in
all of their front yards. A progressive
should be *proud* to be unarmed.

LV

benj

Aug 3, 2019, 10:46:15 PM8/3/19
Of course old-school Democrats of the racist, Jim Crow, KKK-founding,
segregationist kind obviously do not have to abide by this
violence-defeating suggestion. Slow Joe knows what I'm talking about.

benj

Aug 3, 2019, 10:49:29 PM8/3/19
On 8/3/2019 9:18 PM, Lord Valve wrote:
Valvster you have hit the nail on the head! It's obvious now what
cities are missing is an annual "Gun-Free Pride" parade where all
progressives march to show they are proud to be helpless victims!

Defiant

Aug 4, 2019, 1:20:08 AM8/4/19
The bodies aren't even cold yet, and in fact still haven't been
removed from the scene, and already "Beto" is in front of a camera
talking about race hate (which the left gins up) and gun control.

Leftfuck rule #1: Never let a tragedy go to waste when it can be
exploited politically.

Fucking useless turd <spit>

FirstName LastName

Aug 4, 2019, 12:02:02 PM8/4/19
On Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 6:36:55 PM UTC-6, benj wrote:
I could just see if you had a gun. You shoot your foot off. You are the King of the Candy-asses.