Awww, shee-IT! Where ma Obamaphone?

Lord Valve

Nov 5, 2013, 2:23:19 PM11/5/13
<http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/fcc-lifeline-program-fraud-and-abuse-surpasses-two-million-subscribers_766312.html

Ah needs it ta call the man fo' some fire-ass lean. I can
put that on ma Free Shit Card - rat?

Lawd Balb

nm...@wt.net

Nov 5, 2013, 3:19:41 PM11/5/13
Nevah noe whin u mite neid a bambulance.. :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a-TUDNBw0o

Defiant

Nov 5, 2013, 6:23:57 PM11/5/13
NAw, yu gotta get am amberlamps!

Flying V

Nov 6, 2013, 1:58:42 PM11/6/13
OK you racist little girls, now chew on this:

The Lifeline program originated in 1984 during the administration of Ronald Reagan. It was expanded in 1996, during the administration of Bill Clinton; and its first cellular provider service (SafeLink Wireless) was launched by TracFone in 2008, during the administration of George W. Bush. All of this occurred LONG before Obama won the Presidency.

So actually, calling it an Obamaphone is far from accurate or true...which is precisely the reason you dolts believe it.

You can't make this shit up.....no way....

<shrug>

OK ladies....now back to your little circle jerk! Whoops....careful Deficient, you got some spoo on LV's leg...

<laughing>

Mike

RichL

Nov 6, 2013, 5:59:38 PM11/6/13
"Flying V" <mik...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tuesday, November 5, 2013 5:23:57 PM UTC-6, Defiant wrote:

>> abuse-surpasses-two-million-subscribers_766312.html

>> > Nevah noe whin u mite neid a bambulance.. :/
>>

>> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a-TUDNBw0o
>>

>> NAw, yu gotta get am amberlamps!
>

> OK you racist little girls, now chew on this:
>
> The Lifeline program originated in 1984 during the administration of
> Ronald Reagan. It was expanded in 1996, during the administration of Bill
> Clinton; and its first cellular provider service (SafeLink Wireless) was
> launched by TracFone in 2008, during the administration of George W. Bush.
> All of this occurred LONG before Obama won the Presidency.
>
> So actually, calling it an Obamaphone is far from accurate or true...which
> is precisely the reason you dolts believe it.
>
> You can't make this shit up.....no way....

Don't even bother. They *know* all of what you say is true. They don't
care; they think they can continue to propagate lying agitprop and get away
with it.

It's what they do. Truth matters not a whit.

nm...@wt.net

Nov 6, 2013, 6:46:30 PM11/6/13
On Wednesday, November 6, 2013 4:59:38 PM UTC-6, RichL wrote:

> > OK you racist little girls, now chew on this:

chortle.. The gifted one and his minions are way more
racist than I ever thought about being. :+

> > You can't make this shit up.....no way....
>

> Don't even bother. They *know* all of what you say is true. They don't
>
> care; they think they can continue to propagate lying agitprop and get away
>
> with it.
>

> It's what they do. Truth matters not a whit.

Truth? Who gives a fark what anyone calls it. And even the
article he links to gives the basic history, so it's not like
you two brainiacs are endowing us with any new information.
There is little beef, and what I can see is mainly fat and
gristle. Maybe I should name that Ocrapabeef.. chortle..

But that wouldn't be likely, if analyzed by a functioning
brain pan. I suspect if the gifted one sold beef, there would
be no meat at all. Just dead skin on bones.

Of course, via the teleprompter he would be advising you
that regardless of what you think you see, it's really prime
Grade A beef shipped from Kansas City.

Cue anal probing..

(_¤_)

Ouch. :(

But back to the real story.. :/

Lets look at the truth.
According to the FCC, who BTW, oughta know...

the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has revealed
that fraud and abuse in the program exceeded two million
subscribers. New rules were established after it became
clear that subscribers and providers were taking advantage
of the system:

Mucho fraud and mayhem. Fact. Truth. Suitcase.

And lets hear from these kitty kats..

The Wall Street Journal reported in February that payments
ballooned from $819 million in 2008 to more than $2.2 billion
in 2012.

Now, they are a newspaper, and not quite as privy to the mayhem
as the FCC, but I doubt they are overly confused.

Note the word "ballooned".. :(

The Lifeline program was started in 1985 to allow low income
household to have basic and emergency phone service, but has
grown dramatically since its inception due to Govbloat®.

It's obviously suffering from the same bloat and massive fraud
as the food stamp program.

Which is the same type of bloat and massive fraud which will
afflict the healthcare system before too long. :(

Everything goes better with Govbloat®. Right?
Let's have a Fargo moment.

:|

Flying V

Nov 7, 2013, 11:19:43 AM11/7/13
I never tried to claim there is no fraud associated with the program. Obviously, there is fraud going on and I don't like that any more than anyone else.

But--let's not bend the facts to place the blame solely on Obama, which is what it sounds like some here are trying to do.

That's all I'm sayin' really.

Mike