Even more Win...

Willsy

Jun 13, 2018, 11:10:49 AM6/13/18
Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize... By Norway

The summit in Singapore has made US President Donald Trump "a man of peace," according to two Norwegian parliamentary representatives (from the Frp party), and as NRK reports, they have nominated him for the most gifted award of all of them.

"What's happening now is historical. A process is underway to ensure world peace in the future. It's a fragile process, but we must of course do what we can to help this process bring good results. I think that we can do by sending a clear signal by giving Trump the peace prize."

So, even if the American Leftoid Libtoid idiots don't recognize what an amazing President they have (same could be said for those stupid pricks (May, et al) in the UK, too) the rest of world most certainly does.

My prediction: He's going to take the heat of the USA/Russia relationship next, and kick the Neocons on both sides of the aisle squarely in the balls.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-13/trump-nominated-nobel-peace-price-norway