With so many Africans in Greece…at least the West Nile mosquitoes will eat homemade food!!!

Chas Jackson

Jul 26, 2012, 5:17:55 PM7/26/12
http://newsone.com/2027063/voula-papchristou-twitter/

No one outside the tiny world of women’s track and field had
ever heard of Greek triple jumper Voula Papachristou (pictured)
– much less her backward views on race. But with the start of
the London Olympic Games just days away, Papachristou has become
the unfortunate face of the games before the first competition
has even begun.

The physically attractive but culturally tone-deaf athlete was
kicked off her Olympic track team for expressing racist,
tasteless, and downright stupid views on Twitter about the
swelling number of African immigrants in her country:

With so many Africans in Greece…at least the West Nile
mosquitoes will eat homemade food!!!

Joan Rivers, she is not.

You can almost hear the cry that will come from her defenders:
Why can’t Papachristou express her opinion? Doesn’t she have the
right of free speech?

The answer is yes — and no. Yes, Papachristou does have the
right to speak her mind to the unfortunate folks who have so
little to do with their time, they manage to follow her drivel.

With that right comes the risk of angering enough reasonable
people that they no longer want to represent them in any form or
fashion.

But, Papachristou should have been watching the messages
delivered in recent years by FIFA, the governing body of world
soccer and perhaps the most-powerful sporting body on the
planet: Racist comments from players against Black athletes
won’t be tolerated.

I would have much more respect for Papachristou if after her
dismissal from the team, she said to the world, “I’m sorry this
got blown out of proportion, but that’s how I feel so live with
it.”

And initially, that’s precisely what she did:
[About making inappropriate jokes] That’s how I am. I laugh. I
am not a CD to get stuck!!! And if I make mistakes, I don’t
press the replay! I press Play and move on!!!

But like the spineless jokester she truly is, once Papachristou
realized that there were dire consequences to her “jokes” she
backpedaled:

My dream is connected to the Olympic Games and I could not
possibly participate if I did not respect their values.
Therefore, I could never believe in discrimination between human
beings and races. I would like to apologize to all my friends
and fellow athletes, who I may have insulted or shamed, the
National Team, as well as the people and companies who support
my athletic career. Finally, I would like to apologize to my
coach and my family.

It wasn’t that long ago that armed gunmen took the Olympic ideal
and twisted it into a bloody nightmare in the 1972 terrorist
attack in Munich, where 11 Israelis were murdered by
Palestinians during the games.

************************************

There's the totally irrelevant and unrelated liberal spin on
this article. A frivilous comment about unwanted African
illegals in Greece has nothing to do with Palestinians killing
some Israelis 40 fucking years ago.

************************************

No one can say Papachristou’s comments would have led to
anything as tragic as the Munich Massacre, but the Olympic Games
shouldn’t be used as a platform for anything even remotely
resembling racism or sexism.

No shit.

So now, after years of sweat and toil to make her nation’s
Olympic squad, Papachristou can watch the games from the comfort
of her home in Greece instead of participating in London.

Wonder if she sees her little joke as being all that funny now?

Sitting in her home country being overwhelmed by unwanted
niggers isn't exactly a treat either.

walt tonne

Jul 26, 2012, 6:30:33 PM7/26/12
Fuck those faggots "attempting" to run Greece.
"Niggers" are not needed. Notice Israel does not
want them either. In fact, who in the fuck in their
minds wants subhumans in their midst.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/ The Occidental Observer