Advanced VBA Password Recovery (for Microsoft office)

parasxos

Oct 19, 2001, 4:10:46 PM10/19/01

----- Original Message -----
From: <Dinky Duck>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.hacking.utilities
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 6:45 AM
Subject: Re: Hack Into Excel VBA Code

> Delvin,
>
> Go to www.elcomsoft.com.
>
> Download Advanced VBA Password Recovery. Here is a description of the
> program:
>
> This program (Advanced VBA Password Recovery, or simply AVPR) can be used
> recover lost or forgotten passwords to view and edit Visual Basic for
> Applications (VBA) projects source code in Microsoft Office 97 and Office
> 2000 documents: Word 97/2000, Excel 97/2000, Project 98/2000, PowerPoint
97,
> Visio 4/5.
>
> Professional Edition has an additional feature: VBA backdoor. With it, the
> password is not being recovered at all; however, you're able to open VBA
> project (to view/edit the code) after entering any password; of course,
you
> should have the application (this document has been created with)
installed.
> Also, you can completely remove the password and save a "clean" copy of
the
> document. That method is applicable to documents created in all
VBA-enabled

http://www.uncensored-news.com
> With NINE Servers In California And Texas - The Worlds Uncensored News
Source

Will Smith

Feb 7, 2013, 4:43:14 AM2/7/13
VBA Password Remover tool can easily remove VBA password when it's forgotten and lost. VBA Password Remover tool regenerate the password from your all Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) code. This is one the best VBA Password Remover, which supports all applications of the MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access), Corel WordPerfect Office. You can get this software only for Personal License just at $17 and for Business License $49. Read more: - http://www.vbapasswordremover.net/

Della Taylor

Mar 29, 2023, 6:01:51 AM3/29/23
When a VBA password is lost or forgotten, it can be quickly recovered using the Softaken VBA Password Recovery program. The Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Password Removal program reproduces the password from all of your VBA codes. It can efficiently recover any kind of This is the greatest VBA password remover available, and it works with Excel, Word, and Access as well as the rest of the MS Office app editions. Users do not require any additional Tool for recovery of VBA Password. It simply removes the old password and set the new one for VBA. The utility has the simplest user interface which makes it easy to use for novice users.

For More Info- https://www.softaken.com/recovery/vba-password-recovery/