We request that Obama be impeached for the following reasons.

Obma Lied

Jan 19, 2013, 11:39:43 PM1/19/13
to mail...@m2n.mixmin.net
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-request-obama-be-
impeached-following-reasons/cpk4V6zK

We request that Barack Obama be impeached for the following
reasons.

1. He proclaimed war in libya without getting congress approval
first. Article I, Section 8- Only congress can approve to start
war.

2. Obamacare is unconstitutional. Forcing US citizens to get
health insurance whether they want it or not.

3. Obama disrespects our Constitution calling it flawed and
trying to change it even after taking this oath:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute
the Office of President of the United States,

and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend
the Constitution of the United States."

4. Appointing agency “czars” without Senate approval.

Created: Nov 11, 2012
Issues: Government Reform
Learn about Petition Thresholds
SIGNATURES NEEDED BY DECEMBER 11, 2012 TO REACH GOAL OF 25,000 0
TOTAL SIGNATURES ON THIS PETITION 45,302