:hi Guys, I am Kathy Denise from USA. am new on google groups, a friend told me about this platform and i decide to sell my pills here.+17087610457

Royal Medication

Jun 20, 2020, 4:17:23 PM6/20/20
:hi Guys,
I am Kathy Denise from USA.
am new on google groups, a friend told me about this platform and i decide to sell my pills here.+17087610457

I have;diazepam 5mg &10mg,
ketamine liquid and powder,
oxycodone 30mg & 40mg,
xanax bars 2mg,
tramadol 225mg & 250mg,

if interested please email me for price list.
email: kathydenise102(@)gmail.com
Thanks
kathy
please join this wtasApp group:35JCzx9DQUYJV63EjHXKjB7yfHmmAvQLcXhello guys is kathy coming back tell you, remember today is 22 of Apr meaning on the on the 25 doors will be close for the promotion, call me now:+17087610457 to get yours.

Royal Medication

Jun 22, 2020, 5:52:52 PM6/22/20

josh mendes

Jul 17, 2020, 5:42:12 AM7/17/20
Back in town with fire
Black , clear,bars,yayo, and blues on deck
No waiting , asap meetup
(410) 650-5476.