Google grupe više ne podržavaju nove postove ni pretplate na Usenetu. Stari sadržaj ostaje vidljiv.

How To Find Out The Age Of A Cat...

26 prikaza
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Marie Jewels For You

nepročitano,
23. kol 2012. 00:37:1823. 08. 2012.
How To Find Out The Age Of A Cat...

The method is to add 15 years for the first year of life. Then add 10
years for the second year of life. After that, add 4 years for every cat
year. This means that by time a cat is two, he or she has matured to
about the same as a 25 year old human.

So it isn't terribly complex,

1 human years = 15 cat years
===

2 human years = 25 cat years
===

3 human years = 29 cat years
===

4 human years = 33 cat years
===

5 human years = 37 cat years
===

6 human years = 41 cat years
===

7 human years = 45 cat years
===

8 human years = 49 cat years
===

9 human years = 53 cat years
===

10 human years = 57 cat years
===

11 human years = 61 cat years
===

12 human years = 65 cat years
===

13 human years = 69 cat years
===

14 human years = 73 cat years
===

15 human years = 77 cat years
===

16 human years = 81 cat years
===

A few interesting facts: the longest-living cat was 34 years old
according to some sources. The Siamese and the Manx breeds are the
longest-living cats on average. And keeping your cat indoors typically
doubles its lifespan!

webtv_users

nepročitano,
29. svi 2013. 17:31:1729. 05. 2013.
That's cool Marie.

Another reason why dogs are so much easier.
1 human year = 7 dog years
DONE lol.

Fun Lover

nepročitano,
8. srp 2013. 06:06:2208. 07. 2013.
Wow Marie, I had always thought it was 7 years like dogs...Thanks!

I haven't posted to this group in years but now seeing the end of Webtv I guess it's time to return. I hope to see you back here too :-)

Fun
0 novih poruka